Has anyone tried out the "DG Members in Your Area" feature?

Cincinnati (Anderson, OH(Zone 6a)

I just tried out the "DG Members in My Area" feature and I was surprised to find out there are several DG members right in my neighborhood (almost) and many more just a few miles away.

To check it out, from the DG opening page go to "My Info" then click on "Extras" in the bar, then go down about 3 inches to "Find DG Members..."

It kind of fun to check it out.

Williamsburg, OH(Zone 6a)

Thanks, I will check it out! Have a great weekend! I will be going to work soon. :( yuk!

Athens, OH

That is a great feature! Didn't know I have 2 others in Athens and a few nearby. I will invite them to the Ohio Rivery Valley forum.
ROX

PS Sending this from the hotel (w/internet)!

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Interesting.
According to this, noahsarc lives 0 miles from me.
Maybe I should yell "noahsarc!" out the backdoor?

tabasco's distance is about right as the crow flies.
moonlit must have moved?
Not seeing her listed. LOL

Ric

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Hmmmmm...mine said it looks like it is not a valid zip code?????? Well...I think my zip code is valid..I get all my bills!!!!!

Charlotte, NC(Zone 8a)

Marcy,
Mine said it was not a valid zip code also, so I looked at what I put in the blank. It does not take the extra 4-digit zip code. The search could not find what I had typed because of that.

Karin ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Hey Karin..how are ya?? I didn't put in those extra numbers though???????? Strange!!!!!!

Alexandria, IN(Zone 6a)

Marcy, You are not on my list up to 95 miles. Some are Cincinnati. at that distance. You are closer than that.

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Hi Indy.....I'm not sure where Alexandria, IN is located...but I am very near Richmond, IN???

Cincinnati (Anderson, OH(Zone 6a)

Marcy--why don't you ask Dave about it on his forum? t.

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Thanks T....maybe I will do that.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.