My Apologies to Dave & Everyone here...

Tomball, TX

I appear to owe Dave & all of you an apology. I just got a note regarding "promoting" my website here. Sharing its content was meant as a service to whatever few here might have an interest in this very narrow subject and certainly not meant to harm this forum in any way. I have also shared any other sites I know of for the same purpose. Carlos Cortes, for example, while the only person I really consider competition in the field of fine Faux Bois, has a website that I not only mention, but also promote. I have always considered this site and the people here to be a community where the free & freindly exchange of ideas & information related to the members interest was welcome. But if I have offended anyone by posting this information here, please accept my sincere apologies. --- Tango

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!