Those who sent postage!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

To those who sent postage for my excess purple and white irises...I haven't forgotten you. Got 3 clumps dug up and are drying on the patio now. I have ALOT of purple and the white ones didn't do as well, will try to throw in some white to all who asked for them. Thanks for your patience and I've included first names of those who did send postage and are patiently waiting for the irises. I finally got caught up with my orders and can now concentrate on my Dave's buddies...

Brigitte
Shirley
Cathy
Kelly
Marie
Connie....

If I missed anyone, please let me know. I don't want to miss anyone.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

As of last night... me! and the surprise for you-know-who.

Thanks! You're a gem.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Will ship these off tomorrow, there's going to be plenty so if those who didn't send postage yet still want some, let me know. Oh and the white ones...dh decided to keep them, he likes them so it looks like they'll only be purple or if I can send named ones to make up for the white ones...I'll do it.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Apologies, I did not ship off yet, will get them out no later than Monday...everytime I think I'm caught up with my customers, another order comes in, not complaining mind you, just can't seem to get caught up. 2 more customer orders today and then yours will be off. Thanks for your patience and understanding my iris buds!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Shipping all boxes out on Monday. Sorry it's been so long, finally got a chance to dig these up.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Weegy, just wanted to thank you again for the FABULOUS box you sent me! Wheeeee!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

You are very welcome, Jill. Glad you enjoy.
Sent more boxes out to those who sent postage already, they should arrive shortly.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Wanda

I just found out today about your give away postage only deal. I would like to participate too if you still have some to give.
If you can D-mail me with details I would appreciate.

Good gardening

Rodica

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

This is Weegy's offer thread in case you were trying to contact Wanda!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I sent off 10 boxes of irises to those who sent me postage, please post that you got them ok so I can feel better! If anyone sent postage and did not get theirs, please let me know so I can get them to you. Thanks all for you patience and putting up with ol scatterbrained me!

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

weegy i got mine and thought i dmailed you. thanks so much!!!!! marie

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thanks Marie for letting me know.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.