I'll see your bridal shower...

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

and graduation and raise that with a b'day party ....for 14 yr old ...with 25-30 guess....doing kaeroke....for 4 HOURS! That's what was on my agenda yesterday. Top that! Left here at 10:45am to go help decorate,party started at one and got back home at 5:30pm. I told hub's I was going to lay down for a bit before we went to do evening chores. When I woke and rolled over it to look at the clock it was 9pm. I jumped up to go shut the greenhouse for the night and turn off sprinklers but hub's had already done it for me. I grab a glass of water,went back to bedroom to watch tv and was back asleep in less an hour. Didn't wake up until this am at 5:11. Whew! Didn't know kareoke could take that much out of ya....LOL

P

Philadelphia, MS(Zone 7b)

P,
You've got me there! No more complaining. Actually, the shower was a great success and I enjoyed it immensely. Went by to get my AIL and we chatted all the way there. It was good to see old friends and meet some new folks. Didn't get home until about 8:30. Drove under lots of clouds, saw a little lightening but still no rain. Glad you got some rest last night.
Deb

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

I'll hold my day, mine can't top that one! Sympathy for you...

Nashville, TN(Zone 6b)

You win, I don't even want to try to compete in this contest. LOL

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

and the winner and STILL Champee'un...."P"!

I'm still tired!

zzzzzzz $ }>s

that's me sleepin' 'n asnorin'

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Heck, you made ME tired. :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.