Any discount pot outlets in GA or SC?

Columbia, SC(Zone 8a)

Does anyone know of any outlet shops for LARGE pots in SC or GA - actually, NC would be okay too. I'm talking LARGE pots, like the types they have in zoos or botanical gardens - probably not pottery as I don't have an army to lift them. Not mail order/web, actual retail shops/outlets. Thanks.

OK, what materials are you looking for then? I know a place near Athens that sells discounted giant cement pots. But that would involve your army!

GGG

Powder Springs, GA(Zone 7b)

Big pots can be had in Commerce, GA at The Pottery. Very large and different types!

http://www.cravenpottery.com/html/pottery.html

Home Depot Landscape Center has very large plastic pots (35 to 42 or 48 inch diameter).

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

There's a place in downtown Savannah, can't remember the name right now. They have cheap large pots and all sorts of other cheap lanscape things. Wide assortment of old chimmey pipes, railing etc. It's on a square right off of city market.

I sense another trip to Savannah coming up.... sounds like heaven!

GGG

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Was just down in Savannah, it's the universal company, open tuesday thru saturday. Think it's a one man operation, the place is only open from 10 to 5. If you find Vinnie Van Go Go's in city market (good cheap pizza) the place is right across the square.

Lakemont, GA(Zone 8a)

I second The Pottery!
If they ain't got it- it ain't been made yet- lol!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.