want to see picts. of your 'pink princess' philo. please : )

Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

These are just beautiful and now I think I need one too!!! LOL I've not seen any in town, so where's the best place online to get one?

Debbie

-South Central-, IL(Zone 6a)

baja, they are --hard-- to find!

(Linda) Winfield, KS(Zone 6a)

I have gotten three off EBay, you may keep you eye on EBay. I just got one this past week and I am having it mailed to my son in Sugar Land Tx.

I just checked and there isn't any listed right now. But check them out every so often.

Kennebunk, ME(Zone 5a)

GH,

It was the entire leaf so I figured it must just be "tired". I have it in the bathroom so it gets humidity every time someone showers or baths but maybe I need to "mist" her periodically? As I mentioned, I have never grown a Philo before so care for them is a little new for me.

Thank you for any help,
Kim

Mandeville, LA(Zone 9a)

I ordered mine from Natural Selections Exotics www.naturalselections.com

Asiatica has them too www.asiaticanursery.com

Is a Pink Queen and Pink Princess the same. I didn't see a Pink Princess at Asiatica Nursery. It says a Pink Queen has heart shaped leaves. Mine is a little heart shape. Then at the other link Natural Selections something else came up instead of a nursery.

This message was edited Sep 2, 2006 9:14 AM

Pink Queen and Pink Princess are two different ones.

What makes them different?

Mandeville, LA(Zone 9a)

http://naturalselections.safeshopper.com/

Try this for Natural Selections. They have the Pink Princess for $29.99 but it will be a nice sized plant with a big, thick stem and leaves about the size of your hand.

I was under the impression that Pink Queen and Pink Princess were the same plant. I'd like to know the difference too. I know that Asiatica lists theirs as Pink Queen.

Glassworks has pink princess: http://www.glasshouseworks.com/trop-p2.html

PHILODENDRON PINK PRINCESS [HYB] ARAC HP TGH $35.00 Beautiful Australian hybrid with waxy deep purple lvs liberally splashed pink, ivory and gray green with random freckling throughout. Slimmer form of 'Strawberry Shake,' this is certainly one of the most strikingly beautiful and easily grown of choice variegated plants.

Maybe they are the same...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.