TOO CLOSE, for comfort: 'delete & rename' options

NW Qtr, AR(Zone 6a)

When one 'right-clicks' on a photo or document thumbnail ..

Why [for crying out loud] .. did the {program writers-?} just hafta put the 'delete' option immediately above the 'rename' option, in the drop-down menu that appears -?-

The close proximity of 'delete' option .. has certainly become the burr under my saddle, not to mention the thorn in my side. I've managed to trash some items 'accidentally' .. a few too many times.

However, the flip side (fortunately): is my Recycle Bin is protected .. and nothing is ever completely 'gone'. Ahh, but it sure can take a wee lil time to cipher through, to retrieve them. But ‘knock on wood’, and count my blessings – I’m able to.

I've increased the text size, obtained a dandy precision laser mouse, and I've also tried to change the size of the cursor - all, in hopes that such would better enable some 'precision' in securing I ‘click’ the intended option . Accidentally clicking ‘rename’ doesn’t bring about an undesired result – but, boy – hitting delete, a millisecond late, sure does! .. hee

The gist of my inquiry: Is there anyone that may would know if there is a way to alter the display position of these options -?- I’m not sure how one would even ‘word’ a search within Windows/Microsoft ‘HELP’.

Any assistance or guidance would be kindly appreciated.

- Magpye

I’ve included a photo, to serve to aid in explaining the dilemma.

Thumbnail by Magpye
This thread has 17 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!