Everything is growing beautifully!

(Zone 4a)

It so amazing to watch your gardens grow - don't you agree? I swear my gardens have done so well this year that I think I am going to divide some of my perennials this fall since it seems to be overcrowding right now! What kinds of stuff do you guys have in your gardens that are doing really well right now??

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Ecinacea, black eyed susan, garden phlox and daisies are dominant for me right now. Goat's beard in the shade.Roses are starting to make a comeback.

(Zone 4a)

Ah yes my black eyes Susan's and phlox are doing great night now as well. So pretty!

Eastern MA, MA

In my garden the butterfly bushes are in bloom. I have purple,yellow and white bushes. I cut back back dianthus last month and they grew back for more blooms. I love their vibrant colors. Gaillardia and asters are also in bloom. Butterflies have been about enjoying liatris. Many green tomatos. I am looking forward to their ripening. I also planted canna bulbs wich are just starting to open their blooms. Thelma

Windham, NY(Zone 4b)

my monarda is fabulous. i have pink, red, lavender, and fuschia. i also have a plant that looks kind of like a thistle until it blooms. it has perfect 2inch orbs of baby blue. about four feet tall. everyone that passes it has to touch it. i don't know what it is though. and my purple coneflower is beautiful too, except i forgot i had planted liatris bulbs in the same spot, so it looks a little odd. i have to move them next spring. (and thats why you should keep a garden journal.)

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Perennial bachelor's buttons?

Windham, NY(Zone 4b)

hope this works, i've never tried attaching photos before

Thumbnail by ericalynne
Windham, NY(Zone 4b)

yeah!! i did it. (pay no attention to the garage. it is getting painted next week....hopefully)

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

yes dave. Centaurea montana. I have blue and I just found a lavendar one this year. goes great with the silver leaved plants.
Martha

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

My black-eyed susans are glorius, stargazer lilies, several varieties of weigela are in various stages of re-bloom, 2nd flush on the roses, about a dozen varieties of heather that come into bloom in late July & August and continue into fall. also green tomatoes here and sweet peppers that are just about big enough to pick.

this one is actually a cornish heath 'lyoness'

gram

Thumbnail by grampapa
Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

I was thinking that my garden is the best it's been this year too. Here's part of it. You can see black-eyed susans, coneflowers, a dahlia, a glad, petunias, pansies, impatiens galore.......

Thumbnail by nap
Buffalo, NY(Zone 6a)

This is down at the end of the walk. It's just one of those cheap plastic birdbaths, but I love it. (yes, that's a turtle. no, it's not real)

Thumbnail by nap

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.