OT For those that voted in the Recipe Contest; I WON !!!!

Ormond Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

I just recieved a letter in my mail stating that I am a grand prize winner in the Mambolicious Spectacular Recipe Cook-Off

A great BIG Thank You to everyone who took the time to check out the contest and Vote :)

Its been a rough few weeks and I really needed some good news to renew my spirit .This helps relieve a bit of stress .

Yippppeee ,
Teresa

Corning, NY(Zone 5a)

Wonderful Teresa,
Let me be the first to CONGRATULATE you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad we could help you, :)Anita

I am so happy for you Teresa! My husband and I both voted for you and we so hoped you'd win! Yaaaayyyy!!! Congratulations!!!

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Ah Teresa,
That IS good news!! I hit everyone's computer I could and then did what I saw a few others doing i.e. posting in the threads I'm on as a "regular" BTW, whoever started that idea...kudos to them!!!

Ormond Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

Thanks everyone :)
Im going to run a little sweepstakes of my own here at Daves when the wheather cools down , with the prize being a batch of peanut butter paradise bars and a bag of sunspire chips . I wish I could afford to send them out to you all!
Teresa

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

That is wonderful news! I too recruited votes from everyone on my email list! Congratulations!
JanetS

East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

that is excellent news!

Jackson, SC(Zone 8a)

congrats. i voted for you too.

Ocean Springs, MS(Zone 9a)

Teresa,

That is such fantastic news. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

Dee

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

Congrats on the big win. So glad we all could help in some special way.

Donna

Norwalk, IA(Zone 5b)

Teresa...CONGRATS!! now wheres our food?? LOL :-)

Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Congrats Teresa!!!! Me and several co-workers all voted for you. One of my co-workers even made a batch and brought them in, to say the least they didn't last long.

Gary

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

I am so very glad that our votes helped out..way to go :)

Shenandoah Valley, VA

I'm so disappointed. The only reason why I voted was because I thought you were going to mail goodies to all of us. Shoot.

Just kidding! Congratulations you recipe winner lady you!

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

How wonderful for you.
I made the bars, which were delicious BTW, and sent them to the troops our neighborhood has adopted in Iraq. Everyone loves them.

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Congratulations! So glad to hear that you won!

deb

Pleasureville, KY(Zone 6a)

Congratulations on the BIG WIN. Nobody deserves it more than you. I too recruited all my e-mail buddies to vote, so there was no doubt in my mind. Glad to get the news, I rejoice in nice things for friends.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Congratulations Teresa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patti

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

A big Congratulations. I You had my vote. I am very happy for you.

Abbottstown, PA(Zone 6a)

Teresa
CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!
Those yummies sound wonderful, I did print out the recipe , but it has been way to hot to have the stove going. But I am going to make some soon, as soon as it cools some.
Once again Congrats on your win.
vick

Augusta, AR(Zone 8a)

Congratulations! I was rooting for you all the way, but I got a little worried when you started falling behind a little. Great people pulled together to make this happen for you. That's why I love Daves Garden so much. Everyone is so helpful and supportive...my extended family! I am really so thrilled for you! Hugs sweety. Take care because we care ;).

Greenfield, IN(Zone 5a)

WINNER!!!! Just goes to show how nice DG folks are! I voted did not print the receipe. Could you repost it? Rachel

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

congratulations!!

Franklin, NC(Zone 6b)

Way to go...I want to try it soon. It sounds delicious.

Shirley

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

congratulations. how fun. barb

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Great, I am happy for you. I know how financial problems can be extremely stressful.

Ripley, MS

I am proud for you.
Sandra

Hanson, KY(Zone 6a)

Congratulations Teresa!

I am so happy you won, no one deserves it more!!

Jane

New Caney, TX

That's great Teresa. Glad you won.

Tami

Hometown, IL(Zone 5a)

Congrats on your win!

Marsha.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

YAY! I finally voted for a winner! All right! Way to go! [Could you please repost the recipe?]

xxxxx, Carrie

Tri-Cities, WA(Zone 7b)

Congratulations!

:)

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

I am so happy that you won....congrats {{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}

char

High Desert, NV(Zone 5a)

Congratulation!

I voted for you on all four of our computers.

Melissa

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Congrats, Teresa!! This is the first time I knew about that. Someone didn't do their job telling me...lol. I bet you're on cloud 9 and shoud be!! Way to go!! I would luv to see the recipe to try it out to, please.
:) Donna

Lilburn, GA

Congratulations!I am so happy I could help!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Congratulations Teresa - I made your recipe for my husband and he loved them!

Crossville, TN

GReat...I have been wondering about the outcome...now I need to add this link to the Regional Forums where I posted it before. Congratulations!! Jo

Tucson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Way to go, Teresa!! Congrats :)

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. I know you really needed to win, and am so glad that your Dave's family could help.
mich

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.