Acer palmatum Ryusen

Lombard, IL(Zone 5b)

Has anyone tried this one? The pic looks cool but they give it a Z6, just wondering if anyone in Z5 gave it a shot.

Bill

Thumbnail by willis_mckenna
Springfield, IL(Zone 6a)

This tree ...as far as I can see is only listed with pendulous plants ..I have NO idea about it other than.... if I were you I would pick an established cultivar NOT one that is virtually unknownand only availble at one scource ( that I could find ) with the hundreds of cultivars available I'm sure you can find a suitable established alturnative... BTW I have a couple of new sources I have had luck with... della still being my fav ...but these two new ones are promissing ..email me directly if you want their names they both have some unusual stuff in two to three gal sizes at reasonable prices...David

Springfield, IL(Zone 6a)

Oh I guess they only have my D mail listed which I don't really like much ...at the garden web they list emails as well .... my email add. is myersphcf@aol.com...anyone wanting to share JM info can email me directly...I don't have a problem with that...David

Newport News, VA(Zone 7b)

Nice looking tree, any idea of its height and age?

Laura

Lombard, IL(Zone 5b)

No idea on size or age, and like David said, I have never heard of it anywhere else. It is very nice looking however and is very tempting. Thanks for the sources David.

Bill

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.