grampapa

(Zone 4a)

Your user name sort of made me laugh cause that is what the kids call their Grandpa....I am guessing you are French as well? Well my hubby is French...I have French blood in me but only my father is French.

I just want to say your pic of the sage is gorgeous. I absolutely love it! You asked where Sudbury is - it is about 4 hours North East of Toronto so I guess we aren't located that far away from one another. However I am sure your weather must be way more mild than ours in during the winter months hehehe.

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Dawn - I thought I asked you this already but perhaps I forgot to hit "watch" for the thread:

Isn't Sudbury where Jeopardy's Alex Trebek was born and raised?

And isn't it home to the great Northern Lights celebrations around July 20th?

It must be so beautiful.

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

Hey, Dawn. have to explain the name. when my youngest granddaughter was little, she called me (Gram) and her grandfather (Papa) 'grampapa' as if we were one person. as in 'let's go to grampapa's house' it just stuck. so I am the gram half of grampapa. I should learn to use a different screen name because everyone thinks I am of the male persuasion at first. so......no French here, just a cute grandkid

I looked up Sudbury after I asked. yep, we have milder weather than you, I'd say

gram

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.