Another use for lemon juice!

Chesterland, OH(Zone 5b)

Didn't know what forum to post this in-I figure this one is a catch all...

I don't what your toe nails look like but mine after poking around in the garden wearing flip flops they look pretty bad for the entire season. I had a pedicure done about 6 weeks ago and this is when I learned this tip. I'm sure many of you already know it, this is for us folks who don't get around much, I just have to share this great tip: After you clean up and get the dirt out from under your nails, soak fingers/toes in some lemon juice for a few minutes~it's amazing how much better they look.

Last evening we had to attend a reception so I decided it was time to take that 6 week old polish off my toe nails and just about shrieked when I saw my toes (short memory-like this is why I get a pedicure-so I don't have to look at dirty toe nails!) remembering what I just learned , I have to say by the time I was done they looked pretty good with no polish. I did use one of those white pencils so it looks like you got a french manicure/pedicure in 30 seconds or less. I was impressed with how well I cleaned up :) in such a short time.

Have a great day!

This thread has 22 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!