Impatiens anyone

Townsville, Australia(Zone 10a)

Hi,

I am chasing unusual impatiens species.Impatiens cristata or Impatiens pallida or others.I have impatiens balfourii and Impatiens capensis seeds to trade if anyone is interested.

Thanks Annette

Campinas, Brazil(Zone 9b)

Hi Annette:
I'm Antonio from Brazil.
I have only five seeds left from Impatiens Hochstetteri (Chiltern 2006).
http://www.botgarden.cz/images/plants/image_1799_42_v1.jpeg
If you are interested I would love to trade for five seeds of your Impatiens Capensis.
Please LMK.
Thanks
Antonio

OSAKA, Japan(Zone 9b)

Hi Annette,
I have Impatiens noli-tangere LinnAImpatiens textori and Impatiens namchabarensisD
I'd like to trade any of them for your Impatiens capensis.

Tomtom

Thumbnail by Tomtom

Tomtom,

That impatiens in the photo is very beautiful...is it easy to grow? Which species is it, please?

Joseph

Hi Tomtom,

I love your pic off the Noli-tangere and off course you have got Dmail.Feel free to post anymore impatiens pics you may have.

Cheers Annette

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Tomtom that is very pretty!
:) Donna

OSAKA, Japan(Zone 9b)

Hi Joseph,
It is I.moli-tagere Linn.
The photo was taken in the open field.Since I've never grown them myself, I couldn't say for sure,
but I expect they're a little more difficult to grow than most of the annual types.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Annette,
Thank you for your reply. The pics shown here are those of I.textori and I.namchabarensis/
Let me know your address by D mail.
Cheers,
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Donna,
Long time no see! Thanks for taking a look.

Tomtom

Thumbnail by Tomtom

Hi Tomtom,

They are both truly beautiful, I am having a hard time getting the impatiens namchabarwensis to germinate but I will keep working on it:)

Cheers Annette

Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

annette68~I just put my impatiens namchabarwensis in vermiculite, is that spelled right lol and kept them about 70 degrees, under the lights. Hope this helps, I was going to offer them in trade but you already had a trade. They can take a little morning sun, and didn't have to water much but it rained a lot this year for me here. Hope this helps.

Hi Lebug,

You dont think that these need a cold spell to germinate do you?,

I am really hoping that at least 1 seed germinates.

The spelling looks close enough to me lol.

Cheers Annette

Greenville, IN(Zone 6a)

I don't think they do, when I got the seed last year I just kept them on my floor in the bedroom, you could have some extra seed, to play with, if you trade me too? lol I only got three seed to germinate out of ten and I think someone on that thread said they got 70 percent. I love the plants they are so dainty, very different than the normal impatiens, don't get as huge either, stay pretty much the same size thru the summer.

Hi Lebug,

You have got a dmail;)

Annette

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.