A thread for yelling at Anita

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

You know how that Anita is always so talanted and so nice?
Well I figured we needed this thread to give her a piece of our collective mind!

At least she'll probably appear more regularly than the object of the other thread for yelling!

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Yeah - I can't believe someone pays her to be on DG all day stealing my photos and making cards and collages out of them for pure profit, and then she has the nerve to complain about her boss.

I obtained a picture of what her place actually looks like..

Thumbnail by bigcityal
Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Yeah! Not to mention that her boss is my cousin.
And those 2 cute kids? Not her nieces!
PLUS, she has been sneaking over to Wormboy's to steal compost.

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Did you see this link in her homepage?
http://www.utk.edu/athletics/

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Come to think of it - her last name isn't Bryk2 either. Who is she hiding from?

I found her last job review - here is an excerpt
http://www.gotwavs.com/php/sounds/?id=gog&media=WAVS&type=Movies&movie=Office_Space"e=youdohere.txt&file=youdohere.wav

This message was edited Jul 27, 2006 10:28 PM

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

She's a Vol? We would have never gotten married had I known!

I think the name is because, on top of everything else, she's Thick as a "Brick too". Obviously she had Dena spell it for her.

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

alrighty then...Where's Dena when I need her!!!

Al - and here I thought you were my friend! That's the last check I send you!
Dave - all I can say is...you know that structure in the yard......?????? You're in it!

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

By the way...I just want you to know that when you guys thought you weren't being watched......

Thumbnail by Anitabryk2
Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

You've got to be more careful when you two garden together!

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

OK, I'm thoroughly confused, feel like I broke into someone's private phone conversation, but you guys posted this here, so I read it LOL. And if you were giving anyone a piece of your collective mind, I think it may have been the last piece ;-))

ps, not even gonna ask about the picture (here's gram, backing away.......slowly.......)

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

I'm not going to stand here and let you talk to Dave like that - I'm sitting down.

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

and that's how you wound up in the hole!

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

I'm actually stuffing him in the hole.

Anita The structure in the yard? I'm in the playscape??

Gram, It is a bit "inside joke-ish" but we're just teasing a friend. A few of us who were here from the start used to do this all the time. And although Anita is my wife, its not the Anita on this forum. (She just likes to tell people we are married. ;^)

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

Dave, you really didn't have to explain :-) there's a lot of craziness here that is just plain fun. you go right ahead. and I did think you and Anita lived a bit far apart to be married LOL

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

You have your choice... This one...

Thumbnail by Anitabryk2
Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

or this one...

Thumbnail by Anitabryk2
Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

I'll take the second one. Looks like it would be an upgrade for me. Although I resemble the first dog more.

Where did you find these? Better Dog House and Garden?

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Yes, under husband training

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

I have been holding out for other options really, you must have more dogs than that.

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Here ya go Al..we have this one..

Thumbnail by Anitabryk2
Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Then we have this model..

Thumbnail by Anitabryk2
Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

Is that one of those attack sheep?

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Naaaaaa

Philadelphia, PA

Is that a sheep or a Bedlington terrie ?

Windham, NY(Zone 4b)

are you guys grow anything illegal in your fabulous gardens, or do you just put a little baileys in your coffee first thing in the morning?

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

just high on life!! Although I do tend to get the munchies around lunch time ;)

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Just ornamental hemp ;)

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Poppies, lots of poppies!

Windham, NY(Zone 4b)

i have a bunch of teenagers that hang out acrossed the street from me. they came over to ask about my cleome. they thought i was the coolest neighbor for a few weeks until it flowered.

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

Dave, if the Cowardly Lion answers you, you're in Oz

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

erica,

I heard what I think is an urban legend about pot growing in some planters at the Brown County Courthouse in Green Bay. I pretty much figured it was cleome, although cinquefoil and lupine are possibilities too.

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

I always thought cleome had the look and the smell of what other people have told me pot is like.
Erica, great story about the dudes (dudettes?) .

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Gram, If I had to pick 1 charecter in the Wizard of Oz that I would relate to, it would be the lion. How about you?

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

Dave, the lion is definitely my favorite. but I think I relate best to the wizard. in fact, I have a sign hanging outside my office (read: tiny cube with no door) that reads 'Nobody gets in to see the wizard; not nobody, not nohow'

btw, nice cover on 'other people have told me pot....' thing LOL

gram

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

I think Glinda is pretty cool with her bubble riding!

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

LOL my 9 pound dachshund Noodles sleeps in my queen size bed when the weather gets too hot. Her majesty would never accept a dog house no matter how elegant! Why should she when she has my house! Here she is resting on the clean laundry pile while I was sorting.
Martha

Thumbnail by gardenmart
Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Noodles is VERY cute!

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Yes she is! I had a dachyl growing up. She was a red short hair named Schnapsie. What a whip and a half she was. She could smell a banana being opened from 2 floors up!

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

Martha, what a cutie! I'll bet she is good cuddly company.

gram

Mystic, CT(Zone 6b)

I have to laugh whenever I see a dachshund.

I was at my DH's best friend's rehearsal dinner. It was informal and outside. Their mom had this really old dachshund, and he was walking around and around under the tables. I am a dog lover and was kinda bored because I didn't know anyone. So I picked up the cute little guy and he not only peed all over me, he pooped too. I was a bit upset at the time, but luckily I had worn a sweater over my shirt, so they whipped it into the washer and sprayed Febreze on it and I was fine. Can't stand the smell of Febreze to this day, but I still like weiner dogs!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.