Thumbnail by jamlover
Delhi, IA

This ones about done.

Thumbnail by jamlover
Delhi, IA

Another Karma__

Thumbnail by jamlover
Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

These are 3 days old already - I want some new ones LOL.

You know looking at the VB catalog Karma Corona stood out - and yours looks nice. Ms. Eileen has some subtle shading too.

Delhi, IA

Wine and Roses

Thumbnail by jamlover
Delhi, IA

Sun a little much when this one was taken.

Thumbnail by jamlover
Delhi, IA

Little Ruby____

Thumbnail by jamlover
Marysville, WA

JAM,
So beautiful!! Color me GREEN!! With ENVY that is, ;)

You've got d-mail, BTW.

Delhi, IA

Another Karma

Thumbnail by jamlover
Delhi, IA

Little Mingus Toni or is he already above???

Thumbnail by jamlover
Delhi, IA

Kenora Fireball

Thumbnail by jamlover
Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Nice Nice and Nicer Jam! I love that Karma Serena and Wine and Roses. You guys have a lot better luck with Fringed Star than I ever did. Much fuller and better color.

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

Tres belle, Jam!!!

Coast range of, OR(Zone 8b)

Nice flowers. Rose Toscano is definitely one I am going to add to my collection. Every time I see it I am amazed by it, then I read the name.....Don't know why I don't recognize it yet. 8-)

Delhi, IA

Three days behind you say. Have a 15 year old grandchild join you for a couple of days and you will loose track of time too. Now I get it. Yesterday was the 26th. She's gone home. Now I need a nap!!!

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

I don't have a 15 year old kid, but I am not NEARLY as old as you :)

Delhi, IA

Rub her in Al_____ just wait, someday, Lord willing, you will be 69.

But they say we are only as old as we feel. Yesterday I baked cookies, took a couple dozen photos, helped log a tree and burned it, weeded the vegie garden, mowed some lawn and ducked inside for breaks away from the heat. Last night when we could no longer see to garden it was off to Pizza Hut. So in a couple of hours it will feel good to jump into the van and just sit until tomorrow morning. Overnight job requires little energy except staying awake and driving and keeping dh company. I think I can easily handle that.

Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

Wow, you do good, Jam, for an old gal, LOL LOL
Hope I will be doing that much at your age then.

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Are you sure your dh's eyes don't glaze over after 8 hours of dahlia and daylily stories? LOL

Marysville, WA

JAMLOVER,
That wine and roses is beautiful!! Hint, hint, wink wink, nudge nudge, :) :)

Delhi, IA

Skidivur, I'll put you on the list for one should there be any tubers to share next spring. It was one I did cuttings from this year as it was a favorite of mine last year. Each bloom is a little different.

Delhi, IA

No, Al, they don't glaze over____he's driving for cripes sake. I've got a captive audience. But I think he finally knows a daylily from a dahlia. Now if I should happen to say Scatterbrain (a daylily variety) or Wine and Roses (a dahlia I like) he then again hasn't a clue.

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

You need a new grandson - he models dahlia even!

Thumbnail by bigcityal
Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Too cute Al! Both the flower and the blonde boy.

Jam, I aspire to get as much done in a week.as you listed for a day! It's all in your head: 'get busy living or get busy dying' right? However, I find a short nap is useful to get even half those tasks done in a day and live to tell about it! Good for you. You Go Girl! As for these people calling you OLD, well you just remember them at tuber trading time.....

PS, I would love Wine and Roses too! LOLOL

Delhi, IA

Got you down Poochella. As for these other clowns___they certainly wouldn't want any tubers from such an old source. Tuber would probably have gray mold growing on it and not show it's nose above ground until way after the 4th of July!!!! Way to slow for the jet set!!

Delhi, IA

Al, all I have is 4 grandaughters, ages 23, 20 and two at 15. They will have to marry for me to have grandsons. (One is even a blonde, but not that blonde!!!) Great photo.

One of the 15 year olds says I am obsessed with my flowers. When she comes I am planting,weeding, picking, dividing photoing, labeling, feeding or making compost for my babies. Didn't think she was so observant to rattle off that list.

Delhi, IA

Another new to me this year___ Just Peachy

Thumbnail by jamlover
Delhi, IA

And little Erica. pompom

Thumbnail by jamlover
Chicago, IL

Jam, I am drooling over your Dahlias. :-)

Delhi, IA

Thanks, Pitimpinai. They are a little slow at opening more right now. I've cut the earlier round of blooms and waiting.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.