Aracnaphobics(sp), DO NOT VIEW

Marysville, WA

I found this critter crawling around, but could not find the "bug" forum. When I do, I will post it there also

Thumbnail by skidivur
Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I should have listened to you and not looked. I hate spiders and they make be ill. The only way they are allowed to live is if they stay outside. Lord help one that dare to come into my home.

Fort Pierce, FL(Zone 10a)

skidivur....of COURSE I looked. I was never one to pass up a dare! LOL All I have to say is that your camera is WAY too good...I could have done without all of the details.
Pati

Marysville, WA

PATISCHELL,
Like a traffic accident, eh?? lol Apparently the cam is NOT good enough for you to ID it, heheh. And that was taken at about 2am with just room light :)

Jeffersonville, IN(Zone 6b)

ewwww!! It was inside your house??? I would totally freak.

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

What is he tangled in? Or were you making a marionette?

Aurora, CO(Zone 5a)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

(Running off into the night.)

Griffin, GA(Zone 8a)

Could be a nursery web spider (family pisauridae), but spider ID is tricky business.

Austin, TX

It's hard to tell how big he is, because there's nothing in the pic to give me a good sense of scale. Next time you see him, can you ask him to hold up a dime so you can take another pic?

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

ROTFL!!!!! Hold up a dime!!!!

Marysville, WA

EQUILIBRIUM
TYVM, you are too kind. The camera did all the work.

Ferndale, AR(Zone 7b)

Is that a type of tarantula? It's hard to tell from the photo, but the hairy legs and abdomen look similar to a couple of tarantula's we kept as pets after finding them in the yard (in a terrarium - no I did not pick them up!). They are actually fascinating to watch. We bought a book about them to learn about their habits, food needs, etc. and really got interested in them. Is he still around? You might consider making a pet of him!

Debra

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.