Any DGers going to the FSK Iris Society Rhizome Sale here?

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

The FSK Iris Society rhizome sale is tomorrow at Dutch Plant Farm! The hours are 8:30 to 1, and I'm planning on hanging out for a while... I joined the society a year ago, and this is the first event I'll manage to attend... sheesh! Well, I will probably sign up again, and hopefully I'll be able to be more active next year.

DPF is in Frederick, on Baughman's Lane off 40, behind the shopping center where JoAnn's is. Last year, they had a nice assortment of bearded irises and some clumps of Louisiana Iris also.

If you go, please LMK on this thread or via Dmail... It would be fun to see/meet you, and maybe we could get a few folks together for lunch. :-)

Jill (aka "critter")

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

Well, I was going to but my vehicle broke down and I have no transportation! Bummer.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Well, shoot!! I talked to Nancy (nminmd) earlier, and she's going to meet me there... she's not sure what her plans are, but I'm hoping she may decide to "do" lunch! :-)

I'm sorry I can't offer to run up and get you, but the migraine thing isn't letting me drive a lot lately... Hopefully somebody else will be coming down from that direction and can give you a lift. Do you have a friend you could offer to take to lunch in return for a ride?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.