Blooms so far

West Bend, WI(Zone 5b)

Just want to show off some of the blooms that i have so far. :)

I got my white cannas mixed up. So if anyone can help me re-identify these that would be awesome.

Thumbnail by MrEli
West Bend, WI(Zone 5b)

another.

Thumbnail by MrEli
West Bend, WI(Zone 5b)

same as the second photo?

Thumbnail by MrEli
West Bend, WI(Zone 5b)

an above shot.

Thumbnail by MrEli
West Bend, WI(Zone 5b)

I have 3 white cannas. Ermine, Innosense and New white. I just need the names put on them correctly.

On to more cannas.

Thumbnail by MrEli
West Bend, WI(Zone 5b)

more pictures...

Thumbnail by MrEli
West Bend, WI(Zone 5b)

one more i think...

Thumbnail by MrEli
Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

dont know about the whites but i like that red paul

West Bend, WI(Zone 5b)

ok, i lied about that being the last picture.... i couldnt resist

Thumbnail by MrEli
West Bend, WI(Zone 5b)

heres all but a few of my cannas

Thumbnail by MrEli
West Bend, WI(Zone 5b)

anyone know why this canna has leaves that flip backwards? i have a few plants like this, they all look the same.

Thumbnail by MrEli
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Ooh now I can't wait for mine to grow tall!! Maybe if I tell them they have no choice they will hurry up and get taller and put blooms on! Looking at everyone's pics of cannas is making me impaitent! lol.

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

I don't know which is which but I just love that first one! Definitely trying at least one white next year!

Dublin, TX(Zone 8a)

Seeing all these gorgeous white blooms makes me realize that I don't have near enough white in my garden. So pretty and peaceful looking. Thanks MrEli for sharing with us. Sorry that I am no help on identifying, I am pretty new to gardening and still learning - - - good luck!
Belinda

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

i think the second pic is Ermine paul

West Bend, WI(Zone 5b)

Heres a few pictures that i took today...

side veiw:

Thumbnail by MrEli
West Bend, WI(Zone 5b)

front veiw:

Thumbnail by MrEli
West Bend, WI(Zone 5b)

1 open bloom on my pretoria

Thumbnail by MrEli
West Bend, WI(Zone 5b)

a close up, can someone ID these?

Thumbnail by MrEli
West Bend, WI(Zone 5b)

and 1 more for today

Thumbnail by MrEli
West Bend, WI(Zone 5b)

ok last one for real.

Thumbnail by MrEli
Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

the reds look a lot like Robert Kempp paul

San Antonio, TX(Zone 9a)

They all look very lush, just need some of that tall river canna as a backbrop???Rita

Baton Rouge area, LA(Zone 8b)

I have a white canna I ordered that is an Ermine. It is growing like a weed though and is over 5 and a half feet and it might still be growing from the looks of it! Then the flowers are a cream color that lighten to almost white after they open. It is very close to white.

San Antonio, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi Eli My Ermine is still small, with no flowers yet, out of the 3 which gas performed the best and why, seeing you have no names how about describing them by height and bloom? Rita.

West Bend, WI(Zone 5b)

rita, all my white cannas were the same hieght. about 1 1/2 feet tall. I wish there was more that i could tell you about the blooms, but when i recieved them they were already blooming and didnt last too long after that, so i didnt get a good look at them.

San Antonio, TX(Zone 9a)

I don't know maybe this is an Alice to the rescue time.

West Bend, WI(Zone 5b)

heres the blooms looking out my door today

Thumbnail by MrEli
Croton-on-Hudson, NY(Zone 6b)

My orange canna looks very much like the one posted by Eli on July 20 except that the leaves have a delicate red/orange edge as seen in my photo. Does anyone know the name of this canna???

Thumbnail by mygardens

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.