Snowpeak median co-op orders are arriving!

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

Hi all~

The MEDIAN (not the TB) irises that you ordered from the Snowpeak Iris and Daylilies co-op earlier in the year have gone out and are starting to arrive in people's mailboxes!

Feel free to post your comments and praises here on this thread.

A big THANK YOU to all of you who participated in the co-op as well as to Denise for her hard work and GREAT bargains! :0)

Laura

West Central, WI(Zone 4a)

I posted my arrival on the old co-op thread. Whoo-hu....this was an excellent co-op!

Thanks for the reminder to leave feedback in the Garden Watchdog for Denise. I just added some.
Let's do what we can to show a widespread representation for her from these orders.

Coshocton, OH(Zone 6a)

i received mine today. thanks, laura and denise.

belinda

Lebanon, OR

Thank you both..Medians are always a challenge in this heat.

Denise

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

Great job Denise! Thank you so much for hosting this co-op! :0)

Laura

Lebanon, OR

Thank you for hosting it Laura.

D

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

I was happy to do it. :0)

West Central, WI(Zone 4a)

I received my box today, and it is resting inside the house as we speak. I'll be making labels tonight so that I can keep them all straight. (Thanks to the Eon label co-op I've got great labels to work with.) I can't believe how beautifully packed those iris are....they look great.

Thanks so much for offering us such great iris. Now, I need to get off of DG and have a better look at my new babies.

Philadelphia, PA

I received my irises today.

Denise thank you for the great looking irises.

Laura thank you for making everything run so smooth for everyone.

Lebanon, OR

You are all welcome
Denise

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

got mine and they were healthy and fresh
In my moving i had forgot to give her my new address ,
but they were forwarded and in great shape .

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I hadn't received mine yet, but I have to tellyou, Your the best, the others arrived and were super, and I'll be the first in line on your future coops.

Kathy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.