Help! How can I get rid of whiteflies?

Orange, CA(Zone 10b)

What can I use on these things? They are on my tomatoes and peppers. They're also on my flowers.

Acton, TN(Zone 7a)

This link is talking about greenhouses but they also have articles about attracting beneficial insects: http://attra.ncat.org/attra-pub/gh-whitefly.html

Eastlake, OH(Zone 5a)

Try a product called Pyola insect spray.
Canola oil with pyrethrins-an insecticide from plants for plants.
Does not persist for long periods in the environment.

Controls caterpillars, including gypsy moth caterpillars, tent caterpillars, leafrollers and diamondback moth larvae.

Controls beetles, including flea beetles, Colorado potato beetles,Japanese beetles and Mexican bean beetles.

Controls many stubborn insects, including adelgids, ants, aphids, armored scale, beetle larvae, cankerworms, fungus gnats, lace bugs, leafhoppers, leafminers, mealybugs, mites, phylloxera, plant bugs, psyllids, scale insects, spider mites, thrips, sawfly larvae, spittle bugs, webworms and whiteflies.

Controls caterpillars, including gypsy moth caterpillars, tent caterpillars, leafrollers and diamondback moth larvae.

Controls beetles, including flea beetles, Colorado potato beetles,Japanese beetles and Mexican bean beetles.

I have used it with great results. you can read about it at www.gardensalive.com.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.