Hello again

On the banks of the , VA(Zone 7a)

I found DG a few months ago, posted, and then got so involved with everyday life I forgot to come back. We have done the following things in the last couple of months: moved house, moved all the horses and added onto the barn, redecorated our old house so we can sell it (still haven't), taken the kids camping down on Ocracoke for two weeks, gotten my oldest through exams and the last few weeks of school and parties, dealt with the strangles scare going through Montgomery County, MD (we had two horses leased to clients exposed), I could go on and on...

Happily, we are settled in at our new house, in our slightly added onto barn, with three clear scopes on the exposed horses, kids brown as berries after all the sun, and the whirlwind over at least for the time being.

Thumbnail by luna_baby
This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!