Aromatherapy During Cleaning!

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

Do you have a favorite product for cleaning around the house that you MUST use because it smells great (and performs also, but the smell is what you must have!)?
Usually these products may cost a little more, but the cost is worth it, because it just makes the chore a bit more palatable!I
It's like at a restaurant...."Water or tea?" Sometimes you just have to have the tea...or wine...or whatever costs more when you COULD get by with water!!

Mine is the "Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day" line that I find at "fancy" hardware stores or giftshops. I love the stainless steel cleaner, which is in a spray bottle. It's a "lemon verbena" scent, but it's not just a Pledge "lemony" scent.
There are also 3 other scents, one of which is lavender and --I think --one is geranium.

This thread has 17 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!