Weight Loss Challange July 15 - 22

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Our computer died this morning in mid post so I'm just now getting this started. I have no idea what happened and it is working fine now.

I'm back up to 141# again. Staying below 140# seems to be nearly impossible if I eat or remain hydrated at all. But that isn't really too bad a weight for me after all these years of 175# - 200#. Funny tho, I feel fat now but didn't back then. Guess it is a mindset. My legs still look 'stocky' and my abdomen still has trouble staying as flat as I would like it to be. Maybe if I just did more sucking in my tummy & holding it in as well as some exercises for it I could lose at least some of that.

Anna, I think you should go ahead and post that picture. I see nothing wrong with it whatsoever and feel we are at least mostly likeminded in that area here on this thread. It is a powerful and moving picture and is so right on the nailhead.

As for your cholesterol, Anna. Don't worry about it. I posted on last week's thread my feelings and some proven facts about those meds. I think it is just a way to push pills on everyone. I refuse to allow Jack to be given any of them and I won't take them myself. I think your numbers sound good. If your body has to, it will make cholesterol itself to keep the levels where it knows they should be. GOD did a very good job when he made the human body. Cholesterol is a natural substance and we have to have some of it to metabolize food, etc. I really don't see how you could possibly do any more than you already do to reduce yours.

GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 21 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!