Corkscrew & Snail Vine

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 9b)

Here are pictures of my corkscrew vines & snail vines.

This one is the dog kennel with p. incense and snail vine together

Thumbnail by budgielover

This is the snail vine swallowing the dog kennel. Mind you this was 1-2 small rooted cuttings put in around March/April.

Thumbnail by budgielover

Hard to see but the snail vine goes over the top of the kennel which has chain link across half of it and many of the branches have come through and hang down into the kennel so it's like weaving through a private jungle to feed the fish in the 2 little prefab ponds I have in there to protect them from the dogs trying to swim. LOL By the way, the green on the ground is the snail vine hitting the ground and running across the bottom.

This message was edited Jul 14, 2006 6:13 PM

Thumbnail by budgielover

Sie of the kennel. Did I mention I have a ragoon creeper started there also. It's down on the bottom left of the photo but not blooming so hard to see.

Thumbnail by budgielover

This is actually the gate to the kennel that is completely taken over by p. incense & snailvine.

This message was edited Jul 14, 2006 6:16 PM

Thumbnail by budgielover

This is the corkscrew on the arch attached to my old aviary/turned shade house.

Thumbnail by budgielover

First corkscrew buds. Hopefully many more to come.

Thumbnail by budgielover

My mini vigna farm. The stakes are about 3-4 ft and many are up over that so i will need to get them planted along the fence soon. Turn sideways now. I had to get the tops in. LOL

Thumbnail by budgielover

Since my snail vine needs trimming, I will be offering cuttings for postage or rooting vines for trade. See the plant trading list if interested.

This message was edited Jul 15, 2006 7:51 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.