Moi, a trendsetter?

Valdosta, GA(Zone 8b)

The first time I noticed this was when I bought my first chihuahua. After walking around the neighborhood for a couple of years and stopping for chats here and there, I began to notice chihuahua's popping up in houses where mine had been admired. Not my intention, I assure you, as I then had to assist a couple of families into relocating their CHIs after they realized that raising dogs is harder than it looks. What can I say...my angels are well trained, personable, and adorable.

Now it seems my gardening (pitiable as it is) has sparked a new trend. I've seen tomato plants sprouting up everywhere. Where there were no plants, there are now tomatoes in buckets, planters, old tires, ect...

I'd be glad except for the fact that my plants are slowly dying from some unknown disease while everyone else's seem to be thriving. How ironic is that?

Anyone else got the neighborhood started on a new trend/hobby/ect...intentionally or unintentionally?

Alpharetta, GA

I could only wish that my neighborhood would take up gardening. Even lawn (*ahem - weed*) mowing would be a great trend for them to follow. And great for you that you helped them relocate the dogs...if only people would think for a minute about the time, energy and effort raising a pet takes.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.