Mix Sevin and Funginex?

Ferndale, AR(Zone 7b)

Is it ok to mix liquid Sevin and Funginex?

Debra

The Woodlands, TX(Zone 9a)

The label would tell you.

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

Well, prolly. Thats how Funginex was created. Mixing Orthinex and Fungicide. I dont think it will blow up if thats what you mean.

best;
bluelytes

But it might not work, it might cause a toxic gas, it might burn your plants, it might (your choice)...........
READ THE LABEL. If it says it's OK, fine. It will tell you. We are not qualified to tell you that.

And Blue - That's not how Funginex was created...... Orthonex is a mixture of a fungicide and an insecticide. Maybe that's what you meant.....

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

CEEJ
Half right again, lol. Let you guess on WHICH half, hehehe ;)

Best;
bluelytes

Blue - You are such a stinker!! Yeah, I can figure out which half you would agree with. I don't know why I like you so much, but I do!!!! LOL

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

CEEJ,
Feelings mutual, heheheh!! Wait till ya see that OTHER thread, lolrof

Best;
bluelytes

Ferndale, AR(Zone 7b)

Ok, I'm convinced. I'll read the labels! Thanks.

Sorry, fleurs. I wasn't yelling at you....just think it is so dadgum important....

Ferndale, AR(Zone 7b)

No problem, CeeJay. I knew before posting the question. Was just being lazy. You are absolutely right to instruct people to read the labels. And it doesn't hurt that you appear to know what you're talking about!

Debra

Gollee - don't let blue see that. I know blue - you would say that "appear" is the operative word! Gotcha first.

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

FLEU,
CEEJ, If FLEU is as smart at gardening as YOU are, she is OK. Its just that you took a little LEFT TURN somewhere down the road, hehehehe

best;
blue

Ferndale, AR(Zone 7b)

What are friends for but to keep us in check? You two seem to be enjoying picking on each other. Are you siblings? LOL

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

I will read those stinking labels when they make the print BIG ENUF for a human being (other than Superman) to actually SEE it!! lol. J/K, read your labels.

Best;
bluelytes

That's why God made glasses - both reading and magnifying. I know, I know, it's hard. But if you really squint.....

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

CEEJ,
They dont make dime store reading glasses THAT STRONG!! lol.

Bluelyes

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.