Weight Loss Challange July 8 - 15, 2006

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

It is really quite cool here. If I was a walker this would be the time of day to do it.

I'm still at 139# and not too unhappy about that. Less would be nice, but it would mean giving up a lot more of the foods I like and I feel I have cut back about all I am willing to do already. I really thought the extra physical exertion of the season would take it off but that doesn't seem to be doing it.

My hand is so much better now. It still aches some but that is something I sort of expected. The sore on my knee still hasn't healed tho I think it is better too. I can bend my knee all the way but can't stand to put pressure on it by kneeling.

Not much going on this morning. Shad has never gotten up(he is a real night owl)and Jack is already back in bed. I should go weed chopping but am sort of tired so may go back and lie down for a while too.

GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 40 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!