Cleopatra

Longview, TX

I am new and I am really enjoying this forum.

The photo is of the wonderous Cleopatra, so pretty and always a wonder to see.

Thumbnail by sunnybloom
Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Beautiful!! Thank you for taking the time to share with us.

Judy

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Sunny, I'm also new to this forum and I'm loving it. I've already learned so much from all of you avid gardners! Those cannas are beautiful. The two colors together gives me an idea. I'd send a pic of my cannas but I haven't even learned how to work our camera much less transfer pics to the computer. Boy, how everything is going high tech and leaving me behind.

Deborah

Augusta, AR(Zone 8a)

Why do some cleopatra cannas have that awesome varigated foliage while others do not?

Texas/Okla central b, United States(Zone 7b)

Are the background canna King Red Hubert?

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8b)

I have 100's of canna's I would like to sell. Has anyone ever tried selling on the side of the road (with a permit of course). Just curious if you get any buyers that way. Any info would be great. AM NEW!!!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Welcome NEslinger!! I ahve never heard of a person selling cannas on the side of the road. But you can try it!! I would be curious to see if any one stopped.

Montreal, QC(Zone 4b)

Edenawaitsme, generally in variegated plants, you have to remove all reverted (green) parts since they will outgrow the variegated parts and you will loose the special character of your plant.

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Wellcome to the Fourm Paul

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Neslinger why not try selling at the flea Markets . i do it here some times in Florida paul

Montreal, QC(Zone 4b)

I wish I was in Florida :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.