last week

Tacoma, WA(Zone 8b)

last week

Thumbnail by Herpst
Tacoma, WA(Zone 8b)

The little pond

Thumbnail by Herpst
Whidbey Island, WA(Zone 7a)

Herpst, I'm bouncing around here from thread to thread (marking them "watch" as I go). Your gardens are wonderful - absolutely wonderful.

Back out the door to work now.

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

I think they're wonderful too, but they'd be even easier to view if you'd rotate the photos 90 degrees to the left. Can you find a way to do that on whatever program you're using? My next hurts from turning sideways!

Hiouchi, CA(Zone 8b)

here they are

Thumbnail by Strever
Tacoma, WA(Zone 8b)

Hey Strever,

Thanks for the photo rotation. Gardening, I know - technology, I'm working on.

Herpst

Strever, how'd you get two on one post? Someone just told me about a free download of a program for making collages - is that the kind of thing you used?

Hiouchi, CA(Zone 8b)

i used a paint program
i rotated them then i pasted the picts on a new background the correct size for both
thus making one pict looking like 2
Dave has a max size for the width but not the height :-)
i use paint shop pro

Dick
also in the PNW

So. Puget Sound, WA(Zone 8b)

Nice Dick, don't you just love PSP?

Hiouchi, CA(Zone 8b)

hi Katy
it is probably the best paint program for the money available

Dick
in sunny today Hiouchi

I just took this this AM. Sorry Herpst, I'm so proud... I usually don't do this well through a window. It took PSP to clean up the fuzziness.

Thumbnail by KatyMac
Tacoma, WA(Zone 8b)

KatyMac,

Why sorry - I love birds & bribe them with several feeders in my garden. They add music and motion to the garden! What a beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing it!

Again, I could be heard to say "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww . . ."

Fabulous photo, Katymac.

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Thanks for turning the beautiful yard photos, Strever.

Herpst you have a beautiful array of plants and I love that fountain/pond. Great work- it looks so peaceful and inviting.

Katymac, Awwwwwww!

Again, ooohing and aaahing over Herpst's garden. And great bird photo, Katy!! Green swallows?

I can tell they're swallows but I don't know their official name, I have a lot of them here. Both moms and dads are very busy with babies right now.

Thumbnail by KatyMac

They are adorable!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.