Hide The Squirrel, Hang The Rabbit!

Lake Forest, CA(Zone 10a)

This is my squirrel. I bought him on EBAY. I bought him to taunt my dad, because he has the ugliest, most fake looking plaster rabbit you have ever seen, and I have hated it since the day he bought it, which was when I was about 15 years old. So now, 19 years later, he still has it, and about 10 years ago, I started "doing things" to the rabbit. Sometimes I would just relocate him to another part of the yard. Other times, I would get a little more aggressive and make a noose and hang him from the tree.

Now that I have my own garden, my dad will take my squirrel and hide him. I tell him it's not fair because his ugly rabbit is over a foot tall and my squirrel is only about 6 inches, so it's harder to find him.

Tomorrow, if I have time, I'm going to go to his house and get revenge...I'll take photos to document the evil deed.

Anyway- show us your garden statues! And if you have a cute or funny story about them, share!

This message was edited Jun 26, 2006 7:28 PM

This message was edited Jun 26, 2006 7:41 PM

Thumbnail by croclover
This thread has 371 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!