Speakingofcontainers anyone know of HUGE containers on SALE?

Crosbyton, TX(Zone 7a)

i am looking for huge containers....24 to 26 inches in width; anyone know of any end of year sales?? my area of the world is pretty much out of some good looking containers; any that are left are UGLY...anyone know of any sales on containers....or sources of some good deals on containers??

Tacoma, WA(Zone 8a)

I dont know what type of stores you have Tx. But I get my really big pots at Big Lots,, or Costco. They still have them up here in Wa. our season is just getting under way.
Hope this helps

Viv

Crosbyton, TX(Zone 7a)

our season is mid season so stuff is picked over big time....thus the search...thank you:)

Knoxville, TN

Check yard sales, moving sales, estate sales and estate auctions. You can often find nice big pots cheap since they often aren't worth the cost or hassle of moving.

Crosbyton, TX(Zone 7a)

boy o boy....if i could find those at estate sales i would be snatching them up....i am looking for ones. that are minimum 24 inches in diameter.......so they are pretty dang big....thanks for that tip tho....i am always looking for gardening stuff!!!!

Crosbyton, TX(Zone 7a)

and of course the ones i REALLY want are 200 plus bucks....well YESSSSS....i want to be a gillionaire too!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.