Trying to find out what this flower is ?

Kingston, MA

Hi, thank heavens the rain stopped for a while today and I could get outside! Took some new pictures and am trying to identify this flower growing in my wild flower area. Any ideas? Thank you !

dj

Thumbnail by djsgarden101
Beverly, MA

Hi, it's a clover.

Millbury, MA(Zone 5a)

Yup, definitely red clover.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Got a rabbit ? Clover for them is like Ice Cream for us!

Kingston, MA

Thanks guys, , I was getting so tired of searching for names for everything. Got bunnies yes .............wild one's and I am sure he or she has found it lol. Seen a big one or rabbit hopping out that way the other day hmmmm for a treat? How nice!

dj

Silver Spring, MD

I have a friend who walks in the woods every day, and on the occasions he comes for dinner, he often brings a little bouquet for the table made from three or four of those red clover plants (largish ones) mixed with various small varieties of lacy-looking "weeds" -- (meaning I don't know their names) -- and it makes a very sweet little centerpiece on the small table. We really love those little red clover flowers. If I had a digital camera, I could send a photo of the arrangement currently on my table!

Kingston, MA

window, how nice I think wild flowers are some of the most beautiful! So graceful and delicate, I can imagine the posey on your table is just gorgeous :)

dj

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.