Can you help me figure out what to buy??

Crosbyton, TX(Zone 7a)

we have a local nursery in my little town of 1800; it is only open from april to july; every year they have an end of season sell out....everything is a buck; NOW, don't want to seem greedy....but also don't want to seem stupid; what should i get??; it is basically a one day kinda sale and everything goes....; i don't really like the mentality of 'grabby sales' but i also don't want to leave out my yard of getting plants that i can use for next year....so here is a list of what they have:

petunias
impatiens
geraniums
coleus
herbs
a few perennials (so few i can't even list here, but won't that be wise to get?? 5 or 10 different kinds)
no shrubs
tomato plants
pepper plants
dianthus
swedish ivy
wandering jew

what would be the smart thing to get?
(keep in mind that i already have tons of coleus, caldium, geraniums, polka dot plants.....petunias, etc; i don't wanna grab stuff i am not gonna use...last year this one lady got a million geraniums....i saw her yard and she had basically piled them up on each other and let them die...; i also got a small green house this year plus i have a sunroom.....so what is the smart thing to buy??)

This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!