July /Aug Bingo

Missouri City, TX(Zone 9a)

Ok, are you guys ready for this next Bingo? Are there 10 willing to play?
I am waiting on one single item which may not be here until next week so I am going to put it in as a wild card sort of thing- going to call it "Gift Plant"- and then will identify it when I have it- does that work for you guys?

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

I'm excited April ! I can't wait to play !

Vero Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

Yup..I would LOVE to play :) and hopefully can host the next game :) LOL this month is just hectic :)

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

New Puppy and Baby niece all in one month so exciting Lorry !

Oh yeah I'd already forgotten about the puppy! That's a lot of excitement for your family Lorry, what will you do for an encore? LOL.

Well shall I list the prizes?

Just on for a minute, but I just had to say YES YOU SHALL!! LOL April, you've already made this game fun and it hasn't even started yet!! :o)

Vero Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

Hehe..it is exciting Allison :)
I am also working extra shifts at work to cover for mom :)
I want her to be able to be there for a week :) Which requires a little work on my part :)

Hehe encore? Probably sleep!

Oh list list..please list!

Ok here is the list and my few rules- all cards into Don by July 5th; will start playing the 10th (Monday) unless everybody urges me to start sooner as we did to Allison.
There will be 3 winners only - see the note at the end of the list- hope everybody is happy w/ this, if not the next time I volunteer I expect there to be a lot of folks saying "No April, that's ok you've done enough!" LOL.

July/Aug Bingo- not in any particular order:

1. Optimara Violet Food (6 packets)
2. Mini-Dandy pot- new in package
3. Peter’s African violet Plant Food (8 oz.)
4. Optimara Watermaid, Self-watering saucer- new in package for pot upt to 6"
5. 10 Plant Markers
6. 50 3oz solo cups
7. Episcia Pink Acajou –s tarter plant
8. Antiflores Howard – leaves
9. Kefeiniy Aromat (Russian) – plant (full size from Bluebird) (minus 2 leaves for me!)
10. Little Chatterbox- Leaves
11. Glitterstar- leaves
12. Kathie Denise- leaves
13. Funny Bunny- Leaves
14. Neon Fantasy- leaves
15. Mermaid- leaves
16. Berry Splash- leaves
17. The King- leaves
18. Winter Warrior- leaves
19. Coral Spider- leaves
20. Park Avenue Blue- leaves
21. Ajohn’s Yellow Submarine- leaves
22. Bourane- Leaves
23. Happy Harold Leaves
24. Maverick’s Faded Jeans- Leaves
25. Crimson Ice- leaves
26. Rob’s Loose Noodle- leaves
27. Precious Lavender- plant (full size from Bluebird)
28. Silverglade Jingles- starter plant
29. Rob’s Antique Rose- starter plant
30. Midnight Plum- starter plant
31. Rob’s Cool Fruit- leaves
32. gift starter plant- Powder Keg
33. Chirita Tamiana- leaves
34. Rob’s Argyle Socks- leaves
35. Rhapsodie Clementine- leaves

1st winner: everything
2nd winner: 50 3oz. starter cups, 5 sets of listed leaves (my choice, but will consider requests)
3rd winner: 50 3 oz. starter cups, 3 sets of listed leaves (my choice, but will consider requests)

This message was edited Jun 24, 2006 1:29 PM

This message was edited Jun 28, 2006 5:40 PM

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

WOW Excellent prizes April ! I am going to have a hard time picking just 15. I hope I win !
Maybe Don can post here so all can have his dmail .

I am pretty excited about Kefeiniy Aromat (Russian) - It is so pretty!
I will look for the link to Bluebird so that all can see it!

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

I don't have this one !
Kofeiniy Aromat (Boris Makuni)
"Coffee Aroma" Semidouble-double rose-red ruffled star. Light green foliage. Standard
I might have 3 items on your list.
Super Duper list to me way better than mine,, I know no competion ehehHE but I just might win !

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

April~ Great prize list!!! Way to go! Now, I have to print it out and do me some studyin':)

Thanks, April....
Jacki

I worried that some of you might have some of these but I hoped that no one person could have all! I am excited about this even though I am not playing!

Here is the link to the Russian AV, Kofeiniy Aromat (Boris Makuni) "Coffee Aroma"

http://www.bluebirdgreenhouse.com/html/fimages/0213-1403-6628.jpg

This message was edited Jun 23, 2006 10:01 PM

This message was edited Jun 23, 2006 10:01 PM

Grand Forks, BC(Zone 5b)

Looks great April! You did a tremendous job of the prize list. WTG!

I am ready to start receiving your cards when everybody's ready. Ü

Don

Drumheller, AB(Zone 2a)

Hello,

Count me in!!!! Wow a new Russian!!! Will get my list to you soon Don.

Wonderful prizes!!!

Joanne

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Oh, fun Fun FUN!!!

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

I want to play too. Count me in.

Jesse

Emporia, KS(Zone 5b)

Can I play? How exactly does this work?

Caistor, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

Hi All, Glad I finally got to check back in...

WOW April what an impressive list!!.

Don you have mail...:-)
Lauri

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Hi Cjolene and all other DG friends ! Everyone is welcome to play the more the merrier :))
Just;
Each player picks 15 which will make up their Bingo card
The Bingo card will be Dmailed to a Volunteer holder of cards. ( sorry this holder can not play)
Don is holding cards this month . When you Dmail them to him please put in subject July Bingon and your DG and full name.
Each day the Sponsor ( April in July) will call out a prize . Bonus call too !" If she wants"
First person to get their 15 on their Bingo card is the Winner. Winner must post Bingo on the thread April post prizes. She is habing three Winners ! Thanks April you are the Great !!! EST !
All shipping is paid by the winner.

The person wins their 15 on the winning card !

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

There is one that I really want on there that I know of for sure. I want Happy Harold.

Silver Spring, MD

I'm ready. When do we send in our cards?

Caistor, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

Oops Don I forgot to put my full DG name on my card....LOL but it's me..:-).. If you need I'll resubmit my card...Lauri

Nanna send your card to Don by July 5th and I will start calling on Monday July 10.

Grand Forks, BC(Zone 5b)

Got your card, Lauri. Good Luck! Joanne too, she was the first one in. Hope everyone has fun!

Don Ü

Don you have the hard job, glad you are taking care of those cards! Give me a request for leaves at the end of the game, my way of saying thanks!

Grand Forks, BC(Zone 5b)

You are too kind, April. I just may take you up on your offer. Especially if you win! lol

Don Ü

Grand Forks, BC(Zone 5b)

Jeez, April. How can you win? Duh... You have already won with all those lovely plants you are offering leaves from. I beg to differ though. You have the hard job, and a mighty great job you've done so far too.

Allison's card is in! Woo Hoo! We are underway! Three people so far. Who else is going to join in the fun?

Don Ü

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

i have been out of town and got back to find your list!!! yeah!! will you please count me in???? i will look at list and get it to don soon. thanks for this game!!!!

kelly

edited because i can't spell. lol

This message was edited Jun 24, 2006 1:21 PM

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

April, I started putting my list together and noticed that "The King -- leaves" appeared twice on your list. Not trying to be picky, just trying to spare some confusion... did you mean to do that?

Jill how kind of you to point out my early alzheimers! LOL no didn't mean to do that and thought I'd check sooo carefully! Let me take a gander and I will change that.

Ok, I fixed it - sorry and thanks Jill glad some one is paying attention! I mean I swear that I read and re-read that list 10 times and still didn't catch it! A second pair of eyes is always a good idea.

April

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Good Job April ! Terrific list. I did not even notice .
Give Jill an A and an Apple lol

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

WoWee! What a list! Don you'll get my card as soon as I can sit down and look them over... my printer is out of ink :)

huggers
Janis

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

LOL, I only noticed because I recently got 'The King' after it had been on my wish list for some time!

I'll get my card in soon!

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

Just sent in my card :)

April, thanks so much! It was really hard to pick 15!

Don, thanks for holding the cards!

Hugs
Janis

Edison, NJ(Zone 7a)

Me too! I'm working on my card as we speak.

April, you've put together a great list. I'm having a hard time making my choices! Thanks for being our sponsor this time around.

And thanks to you, too, Don, for being the cardholder. I'll be sending my card to you in a few minutes.

Stephanie

This message was edited Jun 24, 2006 9:52 PM

Crossville, TN(Zone 6b)

I am working up my list to send to Don. Thanks for hosting. Linda

Grand Forks, BC(Zone 5b)

Woo Hoo! I have 9 cards already. Looks like it could be a great turnout for this Bingo. Ü

Don

Wow! I am glad that you are all so exited! You better thank Allison, quite a few were from her originally!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.