$1.95 for Vigna Caracalla Corkscrew vine (3inch pot)

Mesilla Park, NM

at parkslandscape.com, got the sale e-mail this morning and it is good for one week. I've ordered some echinacea from them but have not received them yet for 4.00 each. So can't tell you how the plants will arrive. But, the corkscrew vine forms a tuber so that should recover even if the leaves are wilted. If the link does not work, just type in google prakslandscape.com and click on specials on top.

edited to take off parks link..

This message was edited Jun 23, 2006 6:56 PM

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

Antionette change that link. It is coming up showing everything you ordered. Don't know if it will show your personal info or not

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Gourd, I am anxious to see how your echinacea is when you get it. I ordered six different ones today because although I know they are only 3 inch pots, $4.00 is a bargain.

Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Donna, it isn't showing her order, only the things on sale. :-)

Augusta, GA

I ordered some more echinaceas too. Thanks for letting us know about this vendor. I order a lot from the original Parks. I place an order for a large collection last month and thought I was getting a pretty good deal ($6-7 each) then this sale came up last week and now the vines (today) came along..Well I got two echinacea that weren't in the other collection and ordered some for my daughter. ... Guess I'd better go look for work now!!!
I'll have to forego the vines (at least until I pay for the others)

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Gourd, I changed it for you - it was letting us see your "real" name and addy ;o)

Mesilla Park, NM

Terry,
And everyone.. thank you for letting me know.. took off the link.

A.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.