Sandy-Gonzomamma-sent me for postage thanks sandy!

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

Sandy I wanted everyone to know what a kind generous person you are:
Sandy saw that wanda sent me iris a month or two ago for postage and she offered me some of her wonderful iris for Postage
she shipped a huge box
what was inside was:
bev Sills
proud tradition
Oktoberfest
knock em dead
Spring Pacasol
Fuji skies
red polish
Fashion passion
Masada
Cranberry crush
Black as night
Horatiol
3 fans of Amber snow
beauty mark dwarf
lady in red dwarf
blazing bonnet
and pretty print
and unknown lavender -purple which is very hardy
thank you so much sandy-Know i khave named iris and they are all planted,I left you great feedback.
Have wonderful summer! and god bless Robin
Immortality

Celina, TN(Zone 6b)

WOW!!!!!!!! Robin, I bet your one happy person. Sandy is one very generous person.
Winnie

Arbuckle, CA(Zone 9a)

Thank you Robin. Last year Wanda sent me iris for postage and lincolnitess sent me daylilies for postage, so I just wanted to keep it going. :-) I hope they grow well for you.

BTW Robin, I keep getting one name wrong-pretty print is spelled 'PRETTIE PRINT', in case you ever want to look it up. That one is hard for me to remember.

Sandy

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

Thanks sandy that is one i didnt look up yet LOL
yes winnie you should have seen my eyes it was a huge big box
My eyes just bugged right out.Then i made my husband make me -with a kind voice
Please make me just one more bed.....
I was into daylilys last year -But these are my passion now.Robin

Celina, TN(Zone 6b)

Robin,
I think I like Iris better too. It is so much cooler when they bloom and I really enjoy working in them. By the time the daylilies come in it is so hot here that I can't hardly stand it.
Sandy,
I hope your are'nt getting too hot digging.
Winnie

Arbuckle, CA(Zone 9a)

Winnie,

This is the fourth day of 105-110+ degree weather, so I'm not doing any more digging until it cools off a little. We were only in the 80's when I sent Robin her iris.

I only go out in the very early morning to take pictures of the daylilies.

Sandy

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

Wow Sandy you got some hot temps your way i thought lower 90's where bad.Robin

Arbuckle, CA(Zone 9a)

I will be thrilled when it gets back down to the 90's. LOL

Sandy

Celina, TN(Zone 6b)

Sandy,
That's what I do early in the morning I go out to see what has bloomed. The last week deer have been coming in eating my buds and blooms off some of my daylilies. I am going to move them if it ever cools down enough.
Winnie

Gardiner, ME(Zone 5a)

Hi Robin :-)
what a wonderful goodie package you received.It is so funny how we change a little bit each year.Just last year we were DL crazy and I bought a few this year as well but have like you started with iris.These come in so many great colors it is hard to say no to any.Robin,we have to get together some times this summer.

Sandy,You are a very generous lady :-)

Arbuckle, CA(Zone 9a)

Thank you. It's kind of depressing when the iris stop blooming. but then the daylilies start blooming and that cheers me up. :-)

Sandy

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

Eglantyne
YES IT WAS A NICE PACKAGE.AND I AM STILL IN MY DAYLILYS-BUT I CANT SHARE YET CAUSE I HAVE TO WAIT 3 YEARS.bUT I GOT SOME GOODIES.JOHN PEAT,FORCES OF NATUREDiamond In The Rough,Larger than life,Clothed in glory,Breed Apart. I have a huge bed now of daylilys,I have even done seedlings.I got several brugs too,Yeah Visiting would be good.keep in touch!

Sandy I got my first daylily open today Oh i wish i could find my cord to my digital camera
shucks i want to show her!
please show us some of your flowers in room when you got time thanks Robin

Greenfield, IN(Zone 5a)

Hi,I have a lot of sweet autumn sedum, live forever sedum, mint, common green hosta and ditch lilies if anybody is interested. I will keep giving my extras away even if I never get anything in return. Rachel

This message was edited Jun 29, 2006 8:18 AM

Greenfield, IN(Zone 5a)

Amazing-today I stopped at Loyds home. He gave me a bunch of iris. He did not know which colors I got because they are done blooming. I just got done loading the truck with a bunch of extra pots and some of my plants. I am picking up a free load of wood chips at the county transportation dept. and taking the mulch with the other stuff to he and his wife tomarrow.
I have plenty of iris now. I still have extra sedum, ditch lilies,mint and common green hosta if anybody wants some for postage.
Rachel

This message was edited Jun 29, 2006 8:19 AM

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

Wow Rachel that was nice of them to share!Robin

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.