Gurgle Gurgle Gurgle

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

Got 60% of the yard mowed last night, and I'm glad I did... swish swish swish swish ...
About 3-4" of rain so far at home, but nearly 13" at work in the past 12 hours...

glub glub glub ... quack quack quack quack...

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

quick get the water wings
at least you got rain
Interesting place to live, Texas.

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

Some counties got 12-15" in about 12 hours' time. So we're not exactly celebrating. It's about impossible to garden (or grow a suitable yard) when it's 6" under water.

I'm lucky at my house - I got about 4" last Sunday, then 1-2" Monday & Tuesday. Counties closer to the coast from me (like at work) are still mainly under water. It's a mess... Farmers are past frustrated - during planting, there was zero rain, and we were in a severe draught. Now, all the crops were suffering to grow, and the rains came & came & came, putting a lot of crops under water, and drowning.

We're mainly corn, maize, & cotton....

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Got an old guy with a beard gathering animals two by two yet???

All jokes aside...it's pretty misrable...we had a taste of it earlier this year...yech!

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

There was a suspiciously large fishing boat docked in a farming field down the road from work ...
I wonder if it's off & floating yet ..

gurgle gurgle gurgle
swish swish swish

Dothan,, AL(Zone 8a)

Sometimes it helps to laugh at a bad situation. Texas is getting too much and we are getting way too little.

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

I was laughing about it.

I was simply pointing out that it's not "dry" everywhere.

Went on vacation to Upstate SC, and the rainclouds followed me. Rained almost the whole time I was here.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.