Weight Loss Challange June 17-24th(?)

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

I managed to lose another pound this week. Not sure how, but I'm glad I did. I think it had to do with all the work I did in the yarden a couple days this week.

I just had a nice goose egg on toast. Fried if one can call what we do frying. Spray a nonstick skillet, drop in the egg, put on the lid and let it cook. Turn it over halfway thru the cooking process. Sprinkle lightly with season salt. Toast was ww with spray on 'butter'. I've eaten a few grapes and will eat more soon. Most I have eaten for breakfast for some time. One of the best tasting too.

We are short handed at the cafe' again. One of the girls just walked out last night. She is a really good worker when she wants to, but she just graduated from high school and has said she was going to have to look for more money. But she had indicated that she would try to find something that would let her continue to work Friday and Sat. at the cafe'. But last night she had a bad attitide almost from the minute she walked in. She was just sitting in a chair watching the rest of us work so one of the bosses told her to take care of the garbage. It was said in a nice but firm tone of voice. She did it then walked out after yelling something imputantly at the bosses. What is the matter with this younger generation? This girl doesn't stand a chance of holding any kind of job if she doesn't get her attitude straightened out.

Tricia, how are you feeling? I hope that trapped air has or at least is in the process of working its way out. Is your mother still there? That shrimp sounded good.

Kim & Howie, how are things going with you? I pray for just the right position to open up for you. That last one sounded really good, but GOD must have something better in mind for you.

I think I'll rest for a while before going to the cafe'. We had 107 last night. I didn't have time to wash dishes so there were lots of them sitting there when we closed. The 2 sisters were going to stay and wash dishes for a couple hours so they may have gotten most of them done. I'll call soon and ask about the situation. The one who usually does that on Sat. mornings was going to the Whiteman AFB Air Show today so she wasn't going to be there at all today. The other girl will have to be somewhere today so she couldn't do it today either.

GOD bless and keep all of you. Pebble, Sandra, Marylyn, others, we miss you.

This thread has 52 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!