Parks sale on all Echinacea plants... 4.00 ea

Mesilla Park, NM

I hope the link works

This message was edited Jun 23, 2006 7:18 PM

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

Gourd,

Link takes you to Yahoo. Do you have the addy for Parks?

Mesilla Park, NM

got the link, but they don't have them on sale there.. e-mail me your email addy and I'll forward the email I got from them.

also, sign up with them to get their sales and e-mails and you will get all the specials they have. all of the cone flowers are on sale for 4.00 except one.. I ordered 10 of them 40.00 not bad. shipping is something like 7.80 or so.

This message was edited Jun 17, 2006 11:26 AM

This message was edited Jun 23, 2006 7:19 PM

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

The smoke is still steaming out of my ears from the $9 they charged me for shipping my one 2" plant last month.
Anyway this is your link.
http://parkslandscapes.chainreactionweb.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=echina&x=0&y=0

Mesilla Park, NM

bigcityal,
Thank you for posting the link.. I don't know how to do it right. It's really great if you can wait for their sales.. alot better than the plugs too. Some plants are really outgrowing their contianers too. I've gotten some really good buys from parks.

A.

Central, WI(Zone 4a)

ouch, $9.00 for a 2" pot,,,that's just wrong

Fox River Valley Are, WI(Zone 5a)

Hi folks,
You might want to try this company below. The rose forum has a thread on them and numerous people have bought from them. I bought a rose and two other plants in 4 inch pots. My shipping was $1.12 and it arrived in 3 days from the ship date :*)
http://www.parkwholesalegrowers.com/index.php?osCsid=e997697a3cf59c90f5fa502a11b9ce10

Mesilla Park, NM

intercessor,
I love that site.. i'm gonna be in a lot of trouble..lol, I love those prices...

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

This really doesn't have anything to do with your thread, but I do have the proof of the shipping. The Meadowbrite was a free add on and shipping was not added for that.

Thumbnail by bigcityal
Mesilla Park, NM

Oh I believe you, on other orders I've had some high shipping rates.. I tell you , it's best to wait for their sales. This is my shipping for the 10 plants.. I cut and pasted my reply from them. Isn't something how some of their sites are so much cheaper?

Park's Landscapes
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 1150
Date Ordered: Saturday 17 June, 2006

Please mail as soon as possible. Thank you.

Products
1 x Echinacea Sparkler - 3" pot (49710) = $4.00
2 x Coneflower Fatal Attraction - 3" pot (47665) = $8.00
2 x Echinacea Harvest Moon - 3 inch pot (48019L) = $8.00
1 x Purple Coneflower Ruby Giant - 3" pot (40891) = $4.00
2 x Echinacea Sunset - 3 inch pot (49759L) = $8.00
2 x Echinacea Sunrise (49760L) = $8.00
Table Rate (Best Way): $7.95
Sub-Total: $40.00
Total: $47.95

Columbia Heights, MN(Zone 4a)

Intercessor - How were the plants? Were they in good condition?

My bare root roses are in good shape. The other plants are what I have come to expect from mail order companies, either dormant or on the wilty side... Here is the thread with the disscussion.
http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/609734/

intercessor

Ok so what is the difference between the two campanies. They have the same logo, so is it the same place?

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Parks and Wayside are the same company yes.

Strange, So one part of the company rips people off with high shipping and the other part under charges...

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Wayside is their 'upscale' company, trying so hard to be Plant Delights.

Sherrill, NY(Zone 5a)

I just rec'd 4 of their Echinacea plants--2 Sunrise and 2 Razzmatazz 2 days ago. They were about 18 inches tall with flower heads forming. Arrived in pretty good shape. The shipping box seemed a tad too small though and it caused their stems to be a little crooked. They are starting to straighten out now though.

Lees Summit, MO(Zone 5b)

Parks and wayside are the original companies, Parks is the lower priced company, and wayside carries lines like Monvrovia and Proven Winners and higher-priced/harder to find items. The Park's Landscapes company is a division of Park Seed that ships potted plants year-round and charges shipping. The Echinaceas on the Landscapes site were moved from WholesaleGrowers last week in order to charge more and make the customer pay for shipping. ParkWholesaleGrowers is Crazy Keith's replacement, it's a new site where they throw their over-stock to try to move inventory. They also have a true wholesale division that sells plugs and other material. It's all the same plants from the same place and same growers and Don't try to Email them, just call ,their CSRs are very friendly and do have the power to help customers with problems.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.