Yea! It's raining in AuGres

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Finally! I was beginning to think I was going to have to string a million hoses together to water my new veggie patch. Hope we get more too.

Is everyone ready for the heat that's coming? I'm going to get out and cut down my daffodil leaves today and cut the spent blooms on the Iris.

What's everyone doing for Father's Day?

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i cant wait for the heat!!! the pool is open and warming up!
No rain here just a few sprinkles -its been quite a week!!! The outside well need 1300.00 worth of new parts!!and the watering was at a stand still and of course i just put in more plants! grrrrrrrrrr Now ive notice the frig never shuts off and it cant be 2-3yrs old!!
The lawnmower needed rebuilt and 2 new tires and.........its pouring alright just not rain! lol

Fathers day is going to be the same as mothersday-work work and more work=maybe some pool time and then more work! FARM life!

Mount Pleasant, MI(Zone 5b)

No rain here yet! It looks like it could today, though.

I did have to make a chain of hoses to the back shade garden :( I just couldn't wait any longer. The new stuff was looking a little sad.

Clawson, MI(Zone 6a)

No rain on the east side of the state but the weather person says maybe.
I've been working all week (good news, bad news). More money to buy plants but no time to put them in the ground.
Sorry to hear about your string of bad luck Martha. I said a little prayer for you (I hope I can say that on DG). How about a little bit of wisdom given to me from a friend after her husband recovered from West Nile Virus... "If you can fix it by throwing money at it, it ain't a problem".
Father's day is also our 21st anniversary. Hopefully, we'll get a little alone time (dought it).

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

No rain predicted here till maybe Saturday or Sunday. We could use some. We are having a Father's day barbecue at my brothers and a lot of family will be going.

Glennie, MI(Zone 5a)

No rain here..
We have been spending our time making a 8x20 room in the garage , the hot water heater is going out there with the furnace. So , I will have a much needed closet in the hall. DH will be putting alot of shelves for storage,too..We have sausage making supplies that take up alot of room in the house..
DH smokes about 200 lb of Polish sasuage at Easter every year...It`s so good.
Everyone have a GREAT DAY....Aleta

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.