ebay greenhouse?

Plano, TX

Has anyone bought one of these 12x7x7 greenhouses from outer edge on ebay? I recently purchased one for $41.00 plus shipping. I have not recieved it as of yet but was wondering if anyone has experience with it.http://stores.ebay.com/OUTDOOR-EDGE-STORE_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ0QQftidZ1QQpZ2QQtZkm

Crosbyton, TX(Zone 7a)

that link isn't working for me

Gamleby, Sweden(Zone 7a)

I think this works, but it shows more then one
http://stores.ebay.com/OUTDOOR-EDGE-STORE_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ0QQftidZ1QQtZkm

JFREDT....you have to hit spacebar or enter in front AND after a hyperlink in order for it to work
Janett

Plano, TX

Sorry- I was not sure how to do the hyperlink.

Gamleby, Sweden(Zone 7a)

You dont have to be sorry for that :0))
I usually hit the preview before I hit send, that way I can check that the hyperlinks work and if they dont(happens often) I can change it and hit preview again then send it.
Janett

Plano, TX

Thanks for the information. I am new to this sight but everyone seems very helpful.

Oakland, OR(Zone 8a)

JFREDT, I have purchased one of the above greenhouses, and it arrived quite quickly. I can't really give you any opinion on it yet as it is still in the box. My DH and stepson are going to have to dig a level spot for it first. When you get yours up, I sure hope you'll let us know how easily it went up and how you like it. Dotti

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

I just got one of them, too but I paid about $10 more..I will be interested to see how others do with theirs. I am excited about getting mine! How long did it take to get to you?

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

JFREDT,
How do you like the greenhouse? I am waiting on mine, and wonder how you like yours, and how long did it take to get it? Tell me please.

Oakland, OR(Zone 8a)

Melvatoo, how are you and your greenhouse doing? My stepson finally found the time to ready the site and to put up the one I go. He says that once the site was ready, he had it up and together in less than an hour and that it was really easy. He found that one of the short poles was missing, but he was able to replace it with the same length of white plastic water pipe. We still have to anchor it down, but using some rope or cable and lengths of rebar or actual anchor devices, it shouldn't take long. It definitely looks bigger that we thought it would on the inside, and I am really looking forward to using it as the weather cools down. Hope yours and JFRED's turned out as well. Dotti

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

Good to hear your report...my greenhouse is still in the box...but soon we will get it up, I hope!

Plano, TX

Mine is still in the box also, waiting for cooler wether. I am glad to know that you are pleased with yours.

Memphis, TN(Zone 7b)

We've put ours up and my husband is in the process of building tabletop shelves for it. I ordered the benchtops from the greenhouse mega store and he's building the bases with scrap lumber. It's almost full now as we had a frost warning last Thursday and I had to rush to get my tender plants sheltered.

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

Mine is still in the box...I hope to get someone to help me put it up, this week.

Memphis, TN(Zone 7b)

It's very easy to put up. You'll just need someone to help you get the cover over the posts.
Good luck!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.