Just an idea, Terry

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

I know how much work it must be to view every photo for submission to PlantFiles. I remember the time when they went in automatically. I understand the need to check them for appropriateness so there are no nasty surprises. I was thinking if it would be possible for the posters who enter a lot of pictures, to have theirs go through without the check for they have proved they are serious contributors. That would cut down on your work time, Terry and not have such a backlog during heavy posting times.
THANKS

Edited to add just as I hit SEND it occurred to me you could already do this and I just haven't reached that number of a serious contributor yet so I have no clue. LOL

This message was edited Jun 13, 2006 3:49 PM

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Kell, that's a reasonable request - perhaps it's something Dave can consider? (Programming is his bailiwick ;o)

Northern California, CA(Zone 9a)

Any news on this possibility? I have one image that has been in the queue since about October 27.
Seems that those who are paid members who contribute on a regular basis might be approved for such a benefit?

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

UBERs go through automatically, but I'm not sure how feasible it is to go through the submissions and pick-and-choose who else's can go through and whose can't (and remember who doesn't WANT their photos automatically released ;o)

But, you shouldn't have any in the queue from that long ago - I did a mass-release of all but 3 per submitter about 3 nights ago. (Although I guess it's possible one of your oldest was caught in the 3 I kept....I can't see submission dates in the queue.)

Northern California, CA(Zone 9a)

Yup, it's Flame Violet 'Moss Agate' Episcia, I created the image the same time I uploaded it. Which was on or about the 27th.
it's really not a big deal, but I was just curious.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images