Hobella and Homiga Hydrangeas for trade

Arnett, WV(Zone 5b)

These are from cottage farms. I have 3 sets of these to trade for hydrangeas I dont have.

Cathy

Ocean Springs, MS

Are you willing to sell these? I don't have any hydrangeas to trade. Thanks, julie

Cathy, I have several different hydrangeas that I've taken cuttings from and they are currently rooting. I would be interested in either of these hydrangeas, but it sounds like these are larger than rooted cuttings. How big are they? here is a link to my thread on trading rooted cuttings. I will have one layered branch of Fuji Waterfall to trade. It's bigger than the cuttings. If you are interested, I can take a photo. I also have a small japanese lacecap with double florets. I don't know the cultivar name but the shrub gets about 2 1/2 feet tall and about 3 feet wide. In my soil, the flowers are blue.

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/632340/

This message was edited Aug 5, 2006 10:01 PM

Here is a photo of one of the flowers from the japanese lacecap. I'll have to photograph what I have to trade from this shrub. It's basically a layered branch.

Just looked up Cottage Farms in the Garden Watchdog. It sounds like the hydrangeas you have are also small? If they are basically rooted cuttings, then maybe I'll have something equivalent to trade.

This message was edited Aug 5, 2006 10:16 PM

Thumbnail by
Ocean Springs, MS

I'd love to have these. I don't have any to trade since most of mine are small rooted cuttings that were donations from fellow members. I do have chaste tree rooted cuttings, varigated white/green wandering jew rooted cuttings, will have some tropical hibiscus rooted cuttings later on (just started them a week ago). I'd love to trade for these or for postage. Thanks, julie

Cathy,, I dmailed you a list of the rooted hydrangeas I have.

Arnett, WV(Zone 5b)

i am out of town at the moment. one last fling before school. I will e-mail you when I get home

cathy

Okay. Have fun!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.