FAIRY POOPY!!

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

This is my FIRST flower on a plant called FAIRY POOPY!! Cute, huh?

Best;
bluelytes

Thumbnail by bluelytes
Sumner, WA(Zone 8a)

cool. and what a funny name...especially since we've been discussing 'butts' in the strawberry box threat. LOL!!

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

TIFF, hehehe, LOL

Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

Ok I can see the fairy part what is the other and where is it. I don't want to step on it. LOL

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

SOFE,
Well, since is from a FAIRY, HOW BIG could it possibly BE?? lol

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

What kind of plant is it? It's very pretty....looks like a poppy to me. Are you sure it isn't Fairy Poppy?

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

LOLOL Did someone misread the tag? Tooooo funny!

Gwen

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

MGH,
Hmmm, it could, knowing my eyes, I never know!! lol. I got it as a freebie from my cousins plant sale.

Best;
bluelytes

Can you post a pic of the foliage?

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

MGH,
Is this whatchoo had in mind??

Best;
bluelytes

Thumbnail by bluelytes

Wow, I didn't expect you to go take a pic of it tonight! LOL Yep, that looks like poppy foliage to me, but I'm no expert. I like the name Fairy Poopy better. ;o)

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

MGH,
Hey, you ask, we deliver!! :P lol Anything for my southern washington pals!! hehehe

Best;
bluelytes

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

I think it's fairy wings poppy, aka mother of pearl.

Gwen

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

GWEN,
You been reading my email or something?? My cousin just wrote me saying, "Fairy Wings Poppy" is the name!!!

Best;
bluelytes

Gwen, did you find that in the PF? I can't seem to find it in there.

bluelytes, now no more fairies pooping in the garden, k? LOL

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

I did a google search for fairy poppies and came up with the fairy wings/mother of pearl. They had photos showing pretty much exactly what you posted up top.

Then I did another google search for fairy poopies and got a lot of interesting hits, none of them plant related. LOL

Gwen

Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

I personally would never Google "fairy poopies" you are a brave soul Gwen. I was hoping fairies could po.. in the garden. I could offer them compost to eat and then I wouldn't have to spread it. Bummer.

Thanks, Gwen. I Googled Fairy Poopy too and saw those strange hits too. LOL

You make a good point there, Soferdig. Maybe fairies should po.. in the garden. ;o)

Sammamish, WA(Zone 8a)

Blue- you are a born troublemaker- and I consider that high flattery.

As to misadventurous googling- I have dear friends who raise a few herd of goats on the peninsula. One of the other goat farmers they work with (and yes, I've met her and no, I'm not making this up) was once unwise enough to google for Nubian stud service on her lunch break at work. She had to have her supervisor scrub out the history files.

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

KYRA;
MOI??? I am SHOCKED that you would SAY such a thing, :P hehehe ;)

Best;
bluelytes

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.