Iris & Daylily GiveAway........

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/614109/

This must be a local giveaway because I don't have the time or energy to ship them.

Judy

Thumbnail by judycooksey
Fort Myers, FL(Zone 10a)

TEASE!!!! ;0)

I wish I was local.. I would come get them from you!

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Did you go to the thread? If not you won't believe how many of these I have. lol lol

Judy

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

I grabbed a bunch, cleaned and counted them. I think there are about 200 fans

Judy

Celina, TN(Zone 6b)

Dang! I wish I lived closer to you Judy.
Winnie

lewiston, ID(Zone 6a)

So do I.....Deb

Thumbnail by Depsi
Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

I sure wish you all lived closer, because I have lots of other plants & stuff to give away also.

Since mid April, I've been working from 5 AM until 8 PM only stopping long enough to cool down. I have at least 100 things that need to be done "right now".

Deb, Love that Yellow Iris!! Don't offer me a start... I've had to turn down offers for some great plants recently because I just did not have the time to deal with them. I went to the Tupelo MS RoundUp and only brought home two small ferns. I forced myself to avoid the plants altogether for fear I would became weak and loaded up my van. lol lol http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/605571/

Judy

This message was edited Jun 13, 2006 1:26 PM

Fort Myers, FL(Zone 10a)

Heck... I would be happy to send you a box... postage .. :) but wow that is alot! That is so cool!

How long did it take to get that many? What did you start with? I'm very new with irises... I have just 4 for now! Wow I just Love hot FL! lol well not in the summer anyway.

Emmaus, PA(Zone 6a)

try posting an offering of them to freecycle.org Almost every town in the country has one..
www.freecycle.org
Just make a posting/offering, and i am sure many will come to take your giveaways!

Pleasureville, KY(Zone 6a)

Gosh drat it, if I was local, I would come fill a pick up and still want more. Any hope of postage for them?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.