Covington, KY(Zone 6a)

More Container Pics

Thumbnail by MsMolly
Covington, KY(Zone 6a)

More containers

Thumbnail by MsMolly
Cincinnati (Anderson, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi, Molly--

Love your plantings and pots, especially the glazed finish on the second one in the lily garden.

Also like your idea for the potting cabinet on the other thread too.

Did you see the notice about the garden walks on your side of the river? I've been out of town so I'm not sure if I missed them....

somewhere, PA

I missed this thread. What's the plant with the shiny leaves in the first pic?
On the right side of that pot?

Both of those containers are lovely Molly!

Tam

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Very pretty Molly .
Patti

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Oh, I just updated my BRAND-NEW digital camera and took pictures of all my container things.

Here is just blue lobelia and coral dascia.

Thumbnail by carrielamont
Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Here are my first experiments with foliage only containers. A coleus with blackie and the other type of sweet potato vine.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

This is the ribbon grass that LeBug so kindly sent me. It's possible invasive in my climate so I'm keeping it in a pot for now.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

This is an orange black-eyed susan vine. I think it's in too big of a pot and forgot it was supposed to make orange flowers!

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

More lobelia plus - did I mention it's my favorite annual?

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

I just stuck this "red" Nancy - I forget it's real name - a spreading groundcover perennial in with the standard lobelia plus basket while waiting to prepare the bed. Waiting... waiting... red Nancy takes over the entire basket!

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Lastly, my pink fairy polyanthus rose. She's so happy!

Springfield, MO(Zone 6b)

Wow Carrie, your plants are so pretty!!

SE Houston (Hobby), TX(Zone 9a)

Very lovely displays Carrie! I might need to get some of that lobelia. I've not experienced it before. Seems it's used quite a bit in containers.

Covington, KY(Zone 6a)

Hi Tabasco!

I went on the Covington garden walk. I wasn't on it. But, many commented on all the containers I had outside at the entrance to my home. Some even came up thinking I was on the tour.

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Can I share one of mine??

Anita

Thumbnail by Anitabryk2
Edmonton, AB(Zone 3a)

Wow its great to see all the good combinations for containers!
Carrielamont I like the lamium in your pot with the lobielia.
Anita , your combo with the zinias? is very cute.
Msmolly I enjoy looking at the plants you have been puting together and I hope you don't mind me piggybacking on your thread.
Here is one of mine
Ann

Thumbnail by annabell52
Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Ann - do you have drip hoses in them? I see the green 'hose' in the backround.

Edmonton, AB(Zone 3a)

Anitabryk2
Hi yes I do and it makes it way easier. I bought the stuff from Lee Valley Tools and just made on myself . Each mini sprinkler has adjustments to increase or decrease the amount of water so you can adjust for pot size . One pot has two as it dries out faster and has thursty plants. Even when I made mistakes the hose can be plugged so it wasn't a problem and so far it works great for my deck pots.
Ann

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Sounds like a great idea!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.