Angie's List

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8b)

This was mentioned in the thread on hiring help. I joined the List just today and have a little info handy. This is an organization designed to help people connect with good service providers and avoid the bad ones. In the event of unhappy results, there is also a complaint resolution service.

Currently the List is active in 45 U.S. cities, with more coming online soon. The service has just been introduced here in San Antonio. I joined today and received a free membership until 12/9/07. Since I need help with several upcoming projects, reviewing the reports of others' experiences will be helpful, and will let me find contractors nearby - information lacking in the Yellow Page ads. Anyone planning remodeling could benefit from a short term membership - $5.95 per month or $51 per year.

https://www.angieslist.com

This thread has 6 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!