will any of you be dividing these? I "neeeed" them :)

Pickens, SC(Zone 7a)

Ok...I dont really Neeed them but I waaant them..but I dont want them for nothing !

This is my TB Wish list and I would love to add at least a few this year.

Dream Cake
Getup and Go
Heartbreak Hotel
Ginger Swirl
Monets Blue
Magical Encounter
Praise the Lord
Brown Lasso

I cant find one place that has them all at a price I can afford. So... I have some neat things to trade: I will be dividing a few named TB's myself. I have several named daylilies to divide, a dwarf cavendish banana pup, some lovely named waterlilies, a few named Angel trumpets , etc.
Please Dmail me if you are interested. I want to trade :)
charlotte

This message was edited Jun 10, 2006 12:12 PM

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6a)

Can you trade for hostas?

Pickens, SC(Zone 7a)

Roni... Hosta take longer to get big enough to divide...at least for me and I dont really have any that need dividing. After all that rain last summer can you believe we are in a drought now :(

I appreciate the idea...a couple of folks have contacted me if I dont find all that I need...I'll email ya and see what you got. I got a Hosta Handbook off ebay and thats drained my gardening $$.. :)

thanks

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

I would love to see what praise the Lord looks like.. Not heard any of them.. sounds like gooooood ones...

Pickens, SC(Zone 7a)

They are all beautiful but most iris are...I think the TB iris are so "royal" looking almost too beautiful to be real.

Still got these on my wish list if anyone decides to divide: I have a few things not on my Daves trade page too.

Dream Cake
Getup and Go
Ginger Swirl
Magical Encounter
Praise the Lord
Brown Lasso

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.