June Bingo Calls Good Luck everyone !

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

June Bingo ~ Calls Good Luck everyone !
I'll be posting Bingo calls in second sqaure each day and you can post about how your all doing... on this thread also ! Good Luck !

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Good Luck ! Have Fun :)-
June 18th CHANce for a seond winner !
Barkhatnaia Fantaziia (Boris Makuni)
" Velvet Fantasy"
Bonus~Red Bandito

June 17 th/ Plain and Fancy
Bonus ; Soft and Cuddly` Russian

June 16 th. Angel Tear's Trail
Bonus ; Little Rick

JUNE 15 th ~ Sassy Shell
BONUS ~ B-Man's Etna
Bunus ~ Milky Way Trail

June 14 th. Aly's Blizzard Bunny
Bunus ; Wrangler's Stampede
Bonus; Harmony's Frilly Dilly

June 13 ~ Pink Sensation
Bonus ~ Irish Flirt

June 12 th. Blue Boy
Bonus ; Strep Daniel
Bonus : Funambule

June 11 th. Black Ace > Just went for $ 16.99 Ebay
Bonus ; Tomboy Blue
Extra Sunday Bonus ! RASPBERRY QUEEN

June 10 th. Cynthia
Bonus : South Shore Rose

June 9 th. Chameleon
Bonus Steel Blue
Bonus 2 !~Helen Van Pell Wilson's
African -Violet Book

June 8 th. ~Azalea Pots 4"
4"x 2.75" Twenty Five
Bonus ~BRISTOL'S HUG ME

June 7 th.~ Kosmicheskaia Legenda 2 (Evgeniy Arhipov)
Bonus ~ MAC'S TANTALIZING TEMPTATION

June 6th. Purple Passion
Bonus ~ Spanish Moss

June 5 th. Alan's Fallen Angel
Bonus ~AnnaBelle
Bonus #2 Lela Marie

This message was edited Jun 18, 2006 8:16 AM

Woohoo! It has begun! I got to check one on my list!!! :oD

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

yeah!!!! Alan's Fallen Angel was on my list : )

kelly

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Super Kelly ! I grew thi trailer from one leaf I bought. It toka long time but has been well worth the wait !
Good Luck !

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

I have 2 on my list! Great! Good luck everyone!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

one on my list

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

'Alan's Fallen Angel' is on my list too! Yay! I love the variegation on the leaves... I'll bet it just makes the white blooms sparkle!

Silsbee, TX(Zone 9a)

Just 13 more to go! This is soooo fun. When we start to get close to a winner I'm going to have to get up earlier just to check AV Bingo. Now, there's a reason to get up in the morning! LOL!

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Yeah baby!!!!!! Three out of three~LOL Whoo-hoo!

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

We're going to have to get up before dawn over here in the western states~lol. But you're right...what a fun way to wake up!!

Lilburn, GA

I haven't received any more cards.

Oh, I didn't know if we were supposed to tell what we got, sooo... I got to check off AnnaBelle!

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

I guess t cut off time now Anna what you say ? If they don't have their cards in tey will have o play ext month !What do we have about 22 playing ? This is great for our first game don't you all think !
Alan's Fallen Angel to me has longifolia type foliage also.

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

I've seen most games go to the very end where there are hardly five or less to call before someone wins and it gets very exciting !

Vero Beach, FL(Zone 9b)

Woohoo..I got two :)

Silsbee, TX(Zone 9a)

So far it looks like Planti is the one to beat! She's winning! Way to go, girl!!!

Caistor, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

Alan's Fallen Angel is on my list too....Planti is right us Westcoasters are going to be loosing some sleep....LOL...Lauri

Silver Spring, MD

I'm being sneaky and not tell anyone how many I got today!!! Shhhhhhh. It's a secret

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Oh, I'll betcha that means Nanna got three ~lol~ I can just see all the west coasters setting our alarm for 4 am...dragging our butts out of bed to check the bingo call!!!

This is great fun, Allison!!

Now watch...because I got three on the first day, I won't get any for a week :))

Silver Spring, MD

Maybe we should have something to even out the time difference.

Caistor, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

LOL I have to get up a 3 a.m to go to work so I'll check in before I leave..:-) but after the pot of coffee to get me going...Lauri

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Oh that's a good idea Lauri ! I wake 99.9 percent of the time when my husband ( 4:30-5AM) for work I have coffeee , listen to good morning news, come on DG's and then go back to sleep !

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Oh golly, Allison, don't go posting the Bingo calls at 5 am -- that's 2 am on the west coast! You'll have the night owls staying up late there!

I don't think we need to worry too much about the time difference... it seems unlikely that an east coast person would yell Bingo an hour before a west coast person could log on to see that they too had won.... I don't think we need to get quite that hard core about this competition! (Of course, that's easy for me to say, as I live in Allison's time zone... but I'm often not online until after 10 am.)

Drumheller, AB(Zone 2a)

Hello,

Oh my goodness I thought we started on the 15th....anyhow I got two! Woo hoo! Good luck to everyone!

Joanne

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Hi Joanne ! We could not wait for the fun to begin !
I'm sure on weekends when Hubby does not work my computer does not get turned on till later maybe 8 Am !
And early morning's are great people like Lauri going to work can look before she takes off.
And I will do my best to honor ties within 12 hour period. But as for some things like the book I have one ~ Pots I have hundred's, leaves and lots of plants I have more than one !

Silver Spring, MD

See you all, tomorrow.

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Okey Dokey Nanna Good Night

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

I don't think we have to worry about the time difference either :) I think this game is going to be great fun!!!

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Good Morning ! I woke at 4:30 am been working on pictures and forgot about posting bingo oops. Good luck ! Have a wonderful day.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

What a tease! (JK)

Looking forward to seeing some of your wonderful pictures, Allison! Hope you're having a good morning!

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

morning everyone yeah spanish moss was on mine!!!!! this is so much fun!!!

kelly

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Spanish Moss is a real Doll of an African violet. Wonderful variegated Supreme foliage you don't see often. This is one that would not even mater if it bloomed !

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Fabulous! I got to check off Spanish Moss, too :)

Silsbee, TX(Zone 9a)

I have Spanish Moss too. I almost put down Purple Passion, but found something else I liked better.

This is as much fun as waiting for a trade to come in the mail!!

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Spanish Moss was a popular choice, I see! I've checked it off my card too!

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

You all have good taste !

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Well, it's a hard one to resist! Check out the photo from FC....

Thumbnail by critterologist
Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Oh I know ! When I trans-planting the plant and I went and looked on FC And read Supreme foliage you don't see often then variegated also I said WOW !
There are only 178 African violets with Supreme foliage best of my knowledge ALL VIntage and ALL hard to get !

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Whoa...that plant is great!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.