Daturas seeds

San Antonio, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi all, new to the group and so glad that there are other growers like me out there, fastinated with Daturas, I have been growing The double yellow, double purple, single large white and are now growing seedlings of a double white. I have been reading in the forum of so many others that I didn' know existed, love the look of the mauve flowers, especially if they have perfume. Does anybody have any seed to spare, I can offer the above mentioned seed as a trade, some now the double white is as yet to seed.

Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

Rita, I have those that you are already growing, along with discolor, which is white with a purple eye, I don't have seeds from my plant but some that are purchased, if you are interested let me know, you can find d. discolor in our plant files :)

Laurrie

San Antonio, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi Laurrie, I found a website and orderes som other varieties, though I didn't order this one I would very much like some, I will DMail you.

Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

ok got the email and will happily share some of the discolor seeds with you, I have one plant growing right now, as well as some seedlings of others, check the email - and happy to share!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.